Don't you just hate when you post a question and people reply with random comments without actually answering the question lol?

Most Helpful Girl

• My favorite color is dark blue.

What Guys Said 7

• I really think the dress is blue and black, how can you possibly think it's gold and white

• Not always. Sometimes, they help bump the question to the front page, so i tend to not make too big a deal about it

• Actually that never happens to me!!! 😁 I think it all depends on the question you are asking...

• Like this ;). ;). ;)

• what does bamf mean?

• Pink snowballs

What Girls Said 9

• Yes, I've actually contacted GaG before about this, asking if I could remove completely irrelevant answers that go off topic, do not answer the question or are purely there for xPer (there are many who admit to it). I don't believe GaG responded which is a first. I find it equally annoying.

• Yes... but I just can't help myself now that you've tempted me so... raaaAAAAGGHHH! BANANA PANCAKES!!! Hahahaha

• Speaking of random, how did you get your age to appear as 30 I can't figure out how to get mine to change from saying 30-35 to my exact age.

• I created a profile... at least I think that's why. It gives you the option to either post with your username or as anonymous (which gives you the 30-35 listing).

• So, yeah. I had curry for dinner last night. Was chicken tikka I think. Yum... Does that answer the question correctly? ;) xD

• A lot of people just answer for the xper points and not to give any good, constructive advice. It can get a bit frustrating at times.

• It's not a big deal so I wouldn't say I hate it.

• It's a douchey thing to do. I vote them down and avoid helping them.

• Yes sometimes I do
    I dont give them plus one

• It never happened to any of my questions, and I never saw that happening.

• I love pizza and chocolate.

• Some people are just here to earn points, it's not about being helpful :(