Having too much experience in Friend zone due to assuming. Now, I'll assume again or what?

This is actually connected to my last question about my guy bestfriend who treats me like girlfriend. (READ MY LAST QUESTION)Honestly, I'm afraid I'll be stuck in friend zone (again) once I assume that there is something happening between us. But sometimes, I think that maybe my guy friend really loves me and if I'll just ignore that then I'll be hurt (I'm inlove w/ this guy) Should I really assume? If I don't, what shall I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Once you realize you have feelings for him. It's hard to be friends; in fact, it's almost impossible. So the question is what do you want? Do you want to be in a relationship with this guy? If you do, you need to tell him how you feel about him. Yes, it will alter your friendship and may end it because if he sees you only as a friend, you will be hurt.

What Guys Said 2

• Just do everything a couple does except kiss for now until he takes it further. U can cuddle with him and stuff but if he doesn't push it u will have to risk it if u want to go further.

• This is why if she calls me "friend" I stop going after her that instant. If she gives me any hint she only wants to be a friend I accept her wish and stop. It's the right thing to do, I suggest it.

What Girls Said 0