Guys, what is your ideal girl?

What's your dream girl? Looks, Personality, etc?

46

Most Helpful Guy

• my ideal girl is the one who respects my personality, complets me by handeling my negative side, do not accuses me without a reason, respects my parents and faithful

What Guys Said 45

• Looks: long mid-back silky brown/blonde hair. Green eyes. Lips not too big. Pointy nose, but not too big either. Average/small boobs. Good hips/waist ratio that forms a curve. Flat stomach, but not necessarily fit. Round, fit butt. Long defined legs.

Personality: humble, funny, easy to talk with, happy, likes to smile a lot. Someone who enjoys the little things in life and doesn't take life or herself too serious. She's has her head on her shoulders, but still have dreams. Is ambitious, but doesn't take it to an extreme. Intelligent, and with common sense. She's romantic and likes that type of things, but she's not too cheesy, more or less as romantic as I am. And most important, she cares and loves.

I'm not very picky with the looks, but I am picky when it comes to personality.

• I prefer a taller girl with a small frame, brunette, with small breasts (I know some women might find this weird, but I am attracted to smaller breasts, the bigger they are the less attractive I find you). In terms of personality (what really matters), I want a girl who loves herself but is not cocky, a girl who is funny but not obnoxious. She should be kind and smart, and above all, playful. If you can turn every moment we spent together into something fun and interesting then i don't give a damn what you look like, I will want to marry you ha ha. Also, I would prefer a girl who doesn't smoke, drink, etc.

• I've gotta want to be around her when I'm tired of everybody else. She's got to be my recharge station. For that, I have to know that she'll tell me when she's pissed off and when she's happy so I'm not always neurotic about it. She's got to have weird hobbies or interest totally not connected to her appearance or opinions on things (so a fashion blog or something wouldn't count) so that I know she's capable of being interested in something other than herself. She's got to be able to tell me to fuck off if I deserve it and most importantly she's got to be okay with talking things out and being wrong or more specifically, just the idea that she could be wrong.

As far as physical: I'd take almolst anyone with those qualities but... big booty nerd girl.

• @GirlsEatGirls @GalaxyHotChoc
    ^^ Thereeeee

• She would be something like this,
    Between 5'5 and 5'0. Thin, but athletic, works out, brown or red hair short to about her shoulders. Flat stomach, toned butt, small breasts.
    She has a soft face, she may look a little plain, but I don't mind. I like a thin nose on a girl with blue or green eyes.
    Personality wise, she's smart, a bit of a firecracker, enjoys to laugh, is a go getter, but at the same time has a vulnerable side that can be shy.
    She's gotta be open minded, positive, loyal, and honest.
    We don't need to share the same interests in everything, but I'd like that she is interested in being outside. She's a bit of a tomboy.
    She needs to have some sort of goals and actively working on them too. She's gotta be interested in a serious relationship and wants kids some day as well.

My ex was close to this girl, but she had her mind set on another man and ended up stealing him away from his wife. :/

• Mary-Louise Parker

• Exactly like DW! Big list but kind and honest are high up there. Loves kids, conservative with some values, liberal with others. But really, ideal is going to be different for each person. Non-smoker was/is critical for me and may not matter at all for someone else. Non-drinker is important to me and it would be a detraction for someone else.

• Body- Is 5 ft tall, nice ass, curves, and c cup boobs. Long straight hair of any color. Round face with freckles and green eyes.

Personality- awkward, romantic, weak (don't kill me), cheesy, smart, cuddly.

Other- Kitten-like sneezes, acts like Anastasia from 50 Shades in bed. (IDEALLY... I'm a virgin)

• A girl who doesn't only want to always have to get a guys attention when she's smiling and giving me eye contact, just so I can approach her... cause that would make me think she's way over confident at getting any man she wants... but instead her sometimes liking a guy who makes the first move which is him flirting and giving her compliments. and her not thinking a guy like that is too nice for her to think of him more than just a friend.

• A girl with an open mind and a sense for adventure and spontaneity. Someone that will take an interest in me just as much as I take an interest in her. Also, someone that is willing to go out of her way to comfort or help me if ever needed, just as I would do for her. A desire to learn and teach as well as pursue a passion without it consuming her life. A willingness to listen as well as speak her mind is also important. Preferable shorter than 6' and less than 150 lbs with athletic figure, tight butt, and size B tits. A nice smile, gentle laugh, and good posture also go a long ways. That's MY Perfect woman.

• Ideal , short sweet cute. Blond. Petite body, shaved bald , not to brite and does as she's asked. One who spoils me and swallows

• My ideal girl is someone that respects and completely loves me for who I am, despite my flaws. She would also would be loyal and faithful to me, and have the genuinity that we should all have as people.

• the girl that is my best friend, the one I can't stop looking at, the one who makes us late but I say yea do it some more because is it so worth the wait. The one that wants to wear my shirts to bed, the one who I trust and trust me. The one who gets me and respects.

• Looks:

Long straight brown hair, blue or brown eyes, curvy - hourglass figure larger boobs, nice ass but not to big, good strong legs and hips, 5ft 6" ish

Personality: Loves sex and always open to new things, guitarist, horse rider, geek, gentle, passionate, sweet, happy with who she is, genuine. Loves to both give and receive romance. Not a arty goer, prefers a night in over clubbing

I could add more

• Petite and have a good sense of humor

• Someone who's smart, caring, deep, loves good music, reasonable, logical, and not superficial.
    I could care less about looks. They're a perk, not a necessary trait.

• this question can not be answered only because women will never leave their guys alone, you will always be somewhat of a PIA

• Petite, smart, progressive, independent (career) , always happy and positive, doesn't smoke, doesn't drink doesn't do drugs.

• I'm only responding to this because I don't like progressivism. So I'm joking but:

I want her to have big boobs, be ditzy, traditional, dependent, feisty, and drinks like a champ

• well have her be curvy in general so it's the opposite of petite*

• Looks
    brownish hair
    nice eyes (color dosent matter )
    fit hour glass body
    personality
    fun
    Smart
    outgoing
    a little shy

• Not tall not short, brunette, cute, blue eyes, thin, kind, caring, loves me, and I can eat infront of her, If I found her I would make her extremely happy I would treat her more than a princess

• Eva Mendes?

• Anyone who can stand me for more than 20 minutes. And that's setting the bar godawful high.

• Cute face, hourglass figure, LONG hair, small nose.
    Shy, intelligent, very feminine and most importantly: laughs at my jokes.

Could not care less about hair/eye/skin color.

• blond hair, blue eyes.]= ( not like hitler but) smart, funny, likes me for me and dosent like me for money

• funny smart smiles a lot laughs at my stupid jokes a little nerdy genuinly nice but honest and crazy enough to want me and my family

• I'd rather be with someone I enjoy being with than someone who is just eye-candy... definitely personality. Just my opinion though.

• Sicilian, thin, cares about herself, me and our kids.

• My ideal girl is who is very beautiful (not from the looks but from the heart), loving me and always be with me... But my girlfriend treats me like I am a child and I don't know anything & always teases me...

• My wife is my ideal woman that is why I married her

• Well umm body wise I guess a katy perry like body type but personality Wouk haw to be similar to Taylor swift (she's so adorable/cute)

• More from Guys
    15