Is tension between a guy and a girl a good thing? I am talking to this girl and she seemed to not like a joke I said?

I was texting this girl and I made a joke about her, just light teasing. She didn't really take it in a good way although it was completely meant to be a joke. I basically apologised and she replied that she's the type of person who likes to talk and banter. Would this be a good sign seeing as she is still replying? She's also 26, whereas I'm 23. She knows this and doesn't seem too bothered about the fact that I'm 3 years younger..I think she was the one testing me on wether or not 26 was too old for me. I definitly am the less mature one between us. So my question is, is it a good sign if she's still responsive after there was tension between us? She was also still replying when I tried to keep the convo flowing and going a different way after the joke, but she kept replying with 1 word replies, which I brought up. She said that 1 word replies is what I get after I try and make a fool out of her...Like she was telling me off?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, a good sign it is. It has been said that a little tension can increase attraction and interest between two people.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• I learned that "less is more". Text less and put less effort into it. Still be kind but I promise she'll start chasing you. Let her initiate it.

• She didn't completely stop talking so you aren't totally screwed. Just cut back on the jokes.