Guys, should I tell him the truth?

I'm a girl with an Arrhenphobia (guy phobia), which I got them from numberless horrible experiences with many guys. I didn't have any problems living with Arrhenphobia up till now. So recently I met a guy who's super nice to everyone, and to be honest, I felt attracted to him. (I think he felt the same as well as he showed many signs of interest) But, as I have an Arrhenphobia, it made me to avoid him even more.(I gave him a cold look, and avoided eye contact with him completely. Sometimes I would act rude to him to avoid him from coming near me) And now, I feel like he's mad at me, and I have no idea what to do.

I didn't want to be rude or anything, but as he invaded my personal space, it made me really scared of him. (he does that to everyone else, not just me. So I don't think he knows what he's doing )

Today I met him again and when we are having a conversation, he turned his head to the side (in a profile view), keep staring at me in the eye. Do you think he did that because he knew I feel uncomfortable around him? or simply being dismissive?

by the way, he stood really close behind me for a few second, and I'm really confused about him.

1

What Guys Said 1

• Have mercy on him and tell him because guys hate it when you treat us like shit for a reason but never tell us the reason.