Girls, girls would u date a guy like me?

I am 17 and desperate, and I am virgin and I am waiting for the right woman, girls don't talk to me much, I am a bit shy, caring, smart, tall, kinda cute as I were told, sensitive, romantic I would do. Anything in anyway for my girl I will treat her like a princess, I would never let her pay in the market I wouldn't ignore her texts or her phone call I'd be all her

Updates:
And I'd meet her family and go with her to the vacation I'd take her anyplace she likes on earth
It sounds a little bit perfect but that's the truth I swear

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 3

• To be honest that sounds like a perfect kind of guy to me basically I mean who wouldn't want to go out with some one like u so yea I would date u but that's my opinion and everyone is diffrent

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, I'm not a fan of being treated like a princess but I'm sure many girls would love to date you.

0|0
    0|0
    • Then how would u like to be treated?

• As an equal partner; I don't expect my partner to "put me on a pedestal" or shower me with gifts or rescue me...
      That's what I typically think of when I hear princess. I'm in no way saying you would particularly do this though.

• You seem really cute. Boyfriend material.

0|0
    0|0