Should I tell him I like him?

We hang out a lot. Usually we walk the same way to go home but he stops 8 blocks before me but the other day he kept walking cuz he was trying to figure out who I liked. I think he knows its him because when he's naming guys he says everyone except himself. But he kept walking with me like 3 more blocks then said he had to go back. I catch him looking at me in class and usually he smiles. When he's holding the door and people are walking out after I walk out he stops holding the door and walks with me. I like him and I don't know if this means he likes me. Should I wait to tell him or no? Does he like me?

• He likes me, and I should tell him
  • He doesn't like me, don't say anything
  • He likes me but don't say anything
  • He doesn't like me but say something

Most Helpful Guy

• He likes you give him subtle hints that you like him back like go out of your way and pretend you can't do simple tasks when you really can and ask him to do those simple tasks for you, play with your hair, in class sit on the top of his desk , stuff like that just be creative.

What Guys Said 4

• Its might not be clear signal, you try more making eye content, a bit more touching him. More over watch, what he feels about you when you are not near by.

• The dude is hesitant to confront you about his feelings, and isn't 100% sure you like him yet.

• Go for it.

• He likes you.

What Girls Said 1

• Go for it.
    You never know unless you try