Am I right in assuming that no matter the lipstick, lip gloss, gum, no gum, etc., if someone wants to kiss you right then, they will do so?

I've always found that all these things people say would stop them kissing someone are actually complete b**l because if someone actually wants to kiss you, nothing would stop them.

Share your opinions!
^-^

Kiss this

I was thinking about the first kiss... more than any kiss.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• I think you're right Sally, if you love the girl and want to kiss you'll kiss.
    Although for example a deep red lipstick is not beautiful, it's far too artificial.
    It looks like paint work, not like a girl...
    Just a more or less skin color lip gloss to complete a fresh look is far more beautiful.

• Uh huh you'll think so won't ya?

• I mean... who aside from the prince of arabia will let lipstick stop him lol?

• Also fuck I just realized my initial response sounded REALLY fucking sarcastic, that's not what I meant at all lol , just me default state, soz.

• Hahahaa really sarcastic. xD
      But I get it, happens to me too...

• Nothing would stop me!

• Well a restraining order, pepper spray, and a kick to the nuts would sure stop you!

• NOTHING WILL STOP ME FROM GIVING YOU A SMOOCH, LITTLE SALLY!!

What Girls Said 3

• hmm, well those things are usually said as ways of flirting, and yes the biggest thing that will stop a man from kissing u is his respect for ur personal boundaries. if a man doesn't have this, then sure ur assumption is 100% correct cuz he doesn't give a damn about whether you actually want to kiss him back or not.
    if he respects u, then he probably won't kiss u unless youv given him the signals that it's ok.

• Yes I agree if anyone want to kiss you , they would.
    I don't believe people would stop just because a lady has lipstick or lip gloss on

• Not true I've wanted to kiss my GF but I understand lipstick is a bitch so I just wait for later.

• Why should you care? :P

• Then I'd just kiss them anyway