What is the most common interracial couple in America?

Americans, what is the most common interracial couple that you see in your daily life?
I'm not a racist and don't get me wrong.. I don't want to start a racial war or something like that.. I'm just curious.
I'm not doing this for anything, just curiosity.

• Black Male - White Female
  • White Male - Asian (East&South Asian) Female
  • Latino (of any race) Male - White Female
  • White Male - Latina (of any race) Female
  • Other (leave a comment)

Most Helpful Guy

• White females are getting smarter about black males as many became single moms and if they do marry they have a very high divorce rate, hisghest actually of all race combinations. terrible combination based on actual statistics.

• Are you the same person that posted that shit about black males needing to realize that nobody wants them? I can't ell because I never clicked on it, but if so you can :D

• @verd12w No, I did not make that other post. i will however give you some facts. The link attached here is an article about CNN's Don Lemon Anchorman talking about hiw black babies are born to single moms, that is huge! No other race comes close to that. The Center for Disease Control (CDC) also has records of amll marriages and divorces, the single largest divorce rate is Black Males and White Females. The female files for divorce on average after 7 years due to cheating or selfishness. I had to look for what is meant by selfishness and it is that he spends the family money on himself, not the kids. One guy went to the Super Bowl with money meant to take the family to Disney World, that was the last straw for that wife. Here is the CNN report checked for truth by Politicofact.

www.politifact.com/.../

• Wtf is wrong with you?

What Girls Said 10

• 1. White Male/Asian Female.
    2. Hispanic Male/White Female.
    3. White Male/Hispanic Female.
    4. Asian Male/White Female

Whites and Blacks are actually the least common inter-racial couple, especially White males and Black females.

• Isn't black man, Asian woman the most common?

• Maybe not... O. p

• Asian women with black men? does that shit even happen? lol... The majority of Asian girls I see are with Asian guys and the rest are with white guys or hapa guys (half white/half asian). I have yet to see one with a black man or a hispanic man.

• Around here its white male and Latina woman.
    and sorry but I voted wrong :/

• Where in America?
    Where I live, the most common is Asian women and White guys.

• Black men with any race is popular where I live. Then comes the ever so popular Asian female with white male.

• White and black usually white female and black male literally every mixed person in my school is white/black then there's Asian female and white males I noticed that a lot too

• Why do people seem to be so hung up on race?

• I think Spanish women and black men are popular

• Hispanic and Black

• I disagree I see white guys with black chick's all the time and my best friend dated a black chick for years.

• In My area, where there is mostly Hispanic
      its a long mix of black and Hispanic
      and white and Hispanic

• Depends on where you live honestly. But I am getting tired of these race questions...

What Guys Said 10

• Any area with Asians: Asian female/White male is most common. White guys just can't resist that Asian ass!

• Apparently Asian Male - White Woman is so rare, it's not even an option here. My dating pool is bleak.

• I haven't a clue being from Ireland but surprised white male Asian woman ahead - Would have put money on black man white woman

• Easily white male and Asian female. If you don't know that, you obviously haven't gone out much.

• Some areas of the country just don't have large Asian populations. Here in central Virginia I rarely see many Asians of any type unless I'm up near vcu apparently they have a huge foreign student program.
      I mostly see black male white female , and white male black female

• I would say this is number one as well...

• Its white and latino actually. However where I live the interracial couple I see the most is black men white women.

• White male with Latina female or White female with Latino male?

• I think its White male and Latina female by a tiny bit.

• Not in the US, but in Canada I think White Guy - Asian Girl is top.

• Um, none...

• You might find the song "Yellow Rose of Texas" interesting.

• BLACK MEN AND WHITE GIRLS FOR SHOO<

• A and B seem to be the most common.