Is it a turn off?

I was wondering is it a turn off that I am a complete virgin? I still hold my V card, I have never had a boyfrend and i have never been kissed.
It's not that I haven't wanted any of this I have just never had the opportunity!
I mean I don't count myself as innocent as far as knowledge goes, just innocent as far as experience goes.

My questions are..
Would this be a turn off, if you found this out from someone you started dating?

Also is there a reason I have never had a boyfriend? Do you think I'm doing something wrong?

Thank you everyone, you have given me more confidence, that being a complete virgin won't ruin my chances at finding a boyfriend :)

Most Helpful Guy

• No, it's not a turn off. In fact, that scores big points with me. I'm a virgin, too. It certainly helps that you are very beautiful.

• Are you a virgin by choice? Or are you like me and just never had the chance?
      awww thank you :)

• You're welcome. I understand. Thank you for voting my opinion as Most Helpful Opinion.

• All good, thank you for commenting what you thought :)

What Guys Said 14

• Well no. It's z turn on. Girl who loose there virginity tend to freak up there life and play hard to get later on. That's a turn off. But some virgins keep there v card and are okay with trying things with caution.

• Nope, you're literally the same as me.
    Everything you just stated applies to me, we're just opposite sexes. xD

You're also the same age; which is weird.. O. o
    Are you a girl version of me? :O

• Haha i guess I am a girl version of you :p

• Yup! :')
      But, you're an Aussie and I'm a Brit. xD

• Oh, snap. I just realized. You don't wear make-up..
      That's the true definition of Natural Beauty..

Some girls I know literally are Orange on the face..
      I remember at High School; a girl in my English class said I was ugly..
      I didn't have any if it. I said to her:
      ''Grace, stfu. I could wipe 95% of your 'beauty' off with a wet wipe. You look like a fucking Dorito.''

She never criticized me again, neither did I to her..
      This was like when we were 15 though..

But yeah, what's your secret?

• ''Would this be a turn off, if you found this out from someone you started dating?'' The answer is, yes, and no.

It will be a turn off to some, and a turn on to others. In general would most likely be a turn on.

• Hmm okay thank you, I have been worried that when i do find someone it will be a turn off when they find this out. So thank you for giving me some hope.

• Simple answer no - You are doing fine

• Not a turn off at all.

• You know my opinion on all that 😜

*big tight hug*

• no its not a turn off. saving urself for that one special person. its not big deal

• you'll be fine. Lot's of people prefer virgins for some reason.

• Nope, I'd rather go out with a virgin instead of someone who's not.

• No it wouldn't be a turn off. Its not that big of a deal

• No it's not a turn off, you don't want give yourself to just any guy.

• Not a turn off.

• MARRY ME!!!

• I'm in the same situation, but your sexy so you'll have no problem getting a guy,

What Girls Said 4

• I don't think most guys would mind at all actually.

• hmm thats good as it is always at the back of my mind, scared i'd ruin my chances with a guy because of it.

• Okay thank you, that helps a lot, makes me feel like i still have a good chance :) x

• well, you can sell it in auction or display it in the museum of natural history.

• Haha that made me laugh ;) sounds like a plan ;p

• UGHHHHHHH I am in the exact same boat as you omg

• Yay at least I'm not the only one. I hope these comments help you as well :) xx

• No I would be thrilled!