Hey girls, should I play the hard to get?

So there's this girl, we planned to go out on dates, ahe pretty much planned everything with me,then we did not talk for a month for educational purposes, she said we should not, and now she is not flirtacious, she does not talk the same way, she is different. So should I play the hard to get, or continue to talk normally.

What Girls Said 1

• It seems like she lost interest or doesn't know what she wants

• I dont think so. She is a kind of girl who likes to be near more guys, she's very close to two guys, they three are very close to each other. But she always spend time with them, less girls, more guys, but she said they are hwr best friends. Do I need to worry?

What Guys Said 1

• No that's juvenile. There's a reason why more and more girls AND guys are starting to want to date older people because they are more mature and don't play stupid mind games. If they like someone they make it known.