I'm just asking out of curiosity :) Here's a few things I'm wondering about. You don't have to answer all of them, of course
1. How close were you two before you started dating?/ How long have you known each other?
2. Who made the first move?
3. If you made the first move, what did you do and how did you get the courage to do it?
4. What made you realize that you wanted to be in a relationship with this person?
Most Helpful Girl
- Very close. We had a thing for 4 years before we started dating officially.
- Joint effort? He invited me to his homecoming but I couldn't go and he took that as a shut down so I invited him to mine and then that's that.
- In order to invite him to my homecoming I literally asked his parents for permission to ask him out. It was absolutely terrifying. I was a coward about it. I texted his mother and then I hid my phone for an entire day so I wouldn't keep looking at it and panicking.
- I knew I wanted to be with him when I met him at age 14. It just took a very long time to get around to dating. He is absolutely brilliant and I needed that in my life I guess haha2