am i a gross human being?

Every one at my school thinks I'm a slut because I've had 6 boyfriends since September 2013 but I don't think I'm a slut that much...I don't know

• Slut
  • Not a slut
Ok I'm not 13 I just chose that age because I didn't want anyone to know who I am (im older than that) and no I'm not sleeping with any of these guys

Most Helpful Girl

• People will judge you regardless of what you do, it's best to just ignore them.

What Guys Said 33

• If you have slept with 6 guys I would advise you to tone it down as you are very young still and trust me you do not want to end up pregnant at your age. If you have just had 6 boyfriends and have not been sleeping with them I would say those people are jealous of you. Especially the girls, if your pretty and have boys giving you a lot of attention they are jealous that they are not you getting all the male attention.

• Regardless of who you think you are or what people say you are;

you are beautiful, smart, kind & funny...

you don't need to worry about what people say or all the bad or mediocre boyfriends you've had because God has the right guy in store for you.. you might feel like you're missing out on people, but in reality you're just being saved for the right person. you deserve love & affection.
    :)

people like to make others feel bad because they don't like themselves but don't feel overwhelmed by bad things, but rather overcome those bad things with love!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWi5iXnguTU

• 6 boyfriends since September 2013 and you're only 13 years old. You are a slut.
    in 10 years you will be over 9000.
    i.ytimg.com/vi/LqSg9yVfzV0/maxresdefault.jpg

• Definitely not a slut just based on how many guys you've dated, but be careful of how you're viewed by those you have to be around. It's not fair, but if people start making assumptions about you in their minds, you might get more unwanted attention from guys who just want to get with someone and see you as an easy option (whether you are or not). As I said, it's not fair, but be aware of it. I still recommend doing what makes you happy.

• Lol what even is a boyfriend anymore? I don't even think that a guy you're "talking" to should be considered a bf

• Not a slut... but its not right to have do many bfs at your age... best of luck with your future relationships...😕

• No unless you slept with all of them and you been with them just for weeks or days then yeah.

• I just think you should focus on self-improvement and studies instead of dysfunctional relationship imitations with people you don't care about.

• Given the short period if time you had, I don't think you can form the proper emotional attachments to consider these guys boyfriends. Liking and dating does not a boyfriend make.

• No, I definitely don't think you are that kind of person because you having six boyfriends must have meant that a few relationships with some of the guys didn't work & you had to find the right guy for you. Everyone goes through this kind of stage even the guys themselves. I don't know much about relationships, because I've never been in one. Seriously, just consider yourself a person who had troubled relationships & was trying so hard to find the rightful guy for you to be with.

• No. This is stupid adolescents being stupid. There was a girl in my grade 7 class they all called a 'slut' and I doubt she'd even french kissed the guy she was allegedly slutting it up with.

• Do not feed the troll. They are mutating due to this.

• Have you let these 6 guys fuck you?

• You're not a slut, people say that to satisfy themselves and because they think their opinions are the superior. You are testing the waters and trying to identify who you really are. Besides, it is high school or middle school or whatever, teenagers are in their rebel stage and go crazy over drama like this. You are beautiful ;)

• you're 13... only 13... and it really depends if you're dancing around guys all the time, honestly, i've never liked the word slut, i don't think it should really fit into daily life

• The more skeletons you have the more it will be difficult to hide them. Good luck in your future relationships ;)

• She is 13 dude -.-'
      I had 3 boyfriends at the same time in preschool, and that have not come back to bite my ass just yet ;)

• @ShaeNielson "... they had to move her from school because this was a #common issue there..."

"common issue"

"issue"

• Maybe on her school it was a "common" issue. But by far most 13 year olds does not have sex.

• It shows to people that you can't keep a bf and that if one leaves or if you leave your ready for the next boy in line

Not the best image for school

• She's literally only 13. Who was in a serious relationship at 13?

• Yea maybe. But she's plenty aware by being pretty active going through 6 guys in 6 months or so

• Almost 18 months and 6 boyfriends.

3 months per boyfriend. Not slutty, but having these in school at this age is not an appreciative gesture.

You seem more to be a playgirl.

• you're 13 years old!!! So what if you have had six boyfriends? You probably did little more with them than holding hands and copying home works... Your classmates are a real effing treasure. Tell them to fuck off.

• I'm more focused on the fact the asker claims to be 13 years old on her profile.

• Ah its high school people there tend to spread rumors and what not.

• Not a slut. My ex girlfriend had eight boyfriends (including me) since September 2014 and she wasn't a slut, just a little bit of an attention whore. Don't be an attention whore.

• Bitches be jealous'

• Doesn't mean you're slut, it means you're an easy taken, that no guy is playing hard to get you.. so they call you slut for that reason

• You're the definition of classy

• did you have s3x with the 6 bf if yes then you should reconsider your life choices.

• u won't be a slut til u get money for sex

• I shame slut shamers

• Your the slutiest slut that every slutted.

• Did you sleep with all of them? Even if you didn't you might want to chill out.

• More from Guys
    3

What Girls Said 26

• Did you sleep with any of them?

• No you're 13 with that being said you were even younger before. I'm a teen myself and I know just about everyone's relationships that we have aren't serious. We're young were not suppose to commit ourselves to people honestly I don't even know why we call it relationships and call them our boyfriend or girlfriend we should just be dating/having dates with people and not settling ourselves down for a week to a month or so.

But like I was saying no you're not a slut they have no right to judge you because either they can't get a bf/gf or because they're in relationships that won't last.

As long as you're not sleeping around with them no you're not a slut.

• 13? 6 boyfriends? o.0

That's not right~...

ANYWAY~... In life people will criticize you "always", whether you're an angel or you're a devil.. Do what you like and if you're uncomfortable with what others think then change it! if not then, don't mind them... but 13 is wayyyy too little to be on the road you're taking... you're prone to be pregnant by 16 with a child that you cannot afford and relying on your parents to be parents again to a child they did not conceive~... Think smart~ to have a better future~...
    What's the hurry? ~S l o w. . d o w n. ~

• I don't consider you a slut based on the things you said. But then again my definition of the word "slut" is different.

• Being a slut depends on what you're doing with these guys & what they're telling people you're doing. At your age, you need to be more concerned with your education & extracurricular activities. Get out of grade school & into college first, guys aren't going anywhere.

• Holy crap 13 and 6 bfs? Kids now a days think dating is life and break up before they even get to know the other person. y'all need to understand what real love is.

• There is plenty of time for you to get involved with guys, life ahead of you. So many other things to spend time and interest in. That's a lot of relationships in a short period for anybody.

• Honestly, I don't even think relationships when you're 13 even count. They probably only held hands and hugged. I do a lot more w/ my guy friends now that i'm in high school LOL. & it's okay. She is wayyy far from slutty/promiscuous

• You're not a slut.
    In my book, a slut is someone who has sex with a whole lotta guys in a short period of time.
    Even if you had sex with them (which I hope you haven't since apparently you're 13!) I wouldn't consider you a slut since you've had these boyfriends over a span of 2 years.
    I'm assuming you're in 7th or 8th grade. If that's true, the only reason people are calling you a slut is because you all are still young. Everything you guys do is "scandalous". I remember thinking this girl was a slut because she had big boobs LOL.
    Ahh immaturity.
    Once you get to high school, you will discover the truer definitions of a "slut" lol. & you will realize that you probably don't fit that criteria. Plus, most people in hs are a lot more mature than they were in middle school.
    So just wait it out, you'll be fine. (:

• Have you had sex with these boys?

• 13 year old relationships to me do not even count, but well in order for u to be an actual slut u must be sleeping with every one of them or and eye catching number of guys in short amount of time. For your age, even the thought of that should not cross ur mind. im not much older than u but this is just how i think. well when i was 13 i thought i was a slut because i kind of had the same situation till when i actually found the meaning of slut lol

• says the 14 year old...

Not a huge difference between 13 and 14 at both ages you are still a kiddy.

• i already said im not much older?

• Fuck the nay sayers. You do you, girlie.

• Holy balls when I was 13 I had 0 boyfriend :/ Anyway more details are needed to answer your questions. Did you sleep with them? etc.

• Guy- "I've slept with six girls." *gets high fives and praise from his friends*

Girl- "I've slept with six guys." *gets called slut, whore, reputation and self esteem gets ruined*

It doesn't make you a slut. It makes you healthy to have an existing libido. Just make sure to use protection. You've been with six people over a six month time period, that doesn't make you a slut. Dating is a part of life, you're learning about yourself and what you want through this.

• Ik a girl that's had way more. Don't worry ur good

• 6 boyfriends at 13? Wow your parents should be proud.

• Your not a slut since you didn't sleep with any of them

• I think so..

• Take a break from boys for a while.

• A slut is someone who sleeps around with many men. If you had many boyfriends but didn't have sex with them then you're not a slut. Even if you did have sex with them that's your choice. As long as you're protected I think it's fine. You shouldn't let labels affect you.

• You're not even old enough to be daiting... Let alone back in 2013

• Boyfriends or crushes? Girls your age have crushes not boyfriends, since there is no real love.
    Anyway you are not a slut; same, people your age may not know the real meaning.

• Pff children..

• We'll "ham slices" (an obvious eufamism for vagina)
    Who joined today...
    Since you are obviously a catfish, I don't think your question should be taken seriously.

• I'm 15 and I haven't had a boyfriend by choice. Geesh slow it down a bit. Once you're reputation is bad there's nothing you can do. My mom always said don't do anything that'll ruin your reputation.

• Why does being committed to a guy after it didn't work out with one make you a slut? Some people. Smh. You aren't one.

• Anyone who calls you that is jealous. People will judge you in life - but they aren't worth a second thought - who gave them the right?