Why is he suddenly acting like this and being so distant when everything was going great? Please I need help!! Any advice?

This is seriously bothering me, please just skim through this and try to help me. I barely get any replies so please Please give me some advice. I don't know what to do and I'm losing serious sleep over it. I know it looks long but it really isn't.

He did this 5 months ago too. We care about each other so much, but then we didn't know the other did. After josh stopped talking to me and being a jerk, me and his best friend started dating, fell in love, and are still together.

Mike is in jail, found out he cheated on me, and Josh put me back together after I broke down. In the passed two months, Josh has poured his heart out to me, told me how much he cares for me, and told me things he's never told anyone. We slept together a few times. After that happened I stopped caring Mikey cheated, it still hurts, but it's like I don't care as much as long as he never does it again.

Last time I saw him, he slept over at my house, everything was perfect, we woke up & went to work. He was suppose to pick me up after work and go to his place, never showed up. I haven't seen him since and barely hear from him. When I do he's super short with me and is kind of mean, like he's trying to push me away.

I never told Josh I had trouble choosing who I want to be with, I stopped talking about Mikey a long time ago, we never argued, there isn't another girl in the picture, nothing. There isn't any obvious reason to me as to why he's doing this. The only thing I can think of is that he's scared I will do the same thing to him that he did to me when his ex was in jail. I don't know why he would think that.

What should I do? Should I ask him why he's doing this? If so, what do I say? Or should I let it be and wait for Mikey to get out of jail and forget Josh? I don't know if I can forget him, but try.

• Ask him what's going on (please leave comment on what to say)
  • Forget him and wait for Mikey
  • Other (comments)

Most Helpful Girl

• Forget them both, GorgeousVixen95, and from reading and re reading it, it appears They were best friends? Perhaps this could be One reason Josh just kind of disappeared from here, dear, And----Why he's doing this.
    Move on from both guys, give yourself a fresh start. Leave the past where it is and forget the future you thought you might have have had with the man who got away.
    Good luck and blessings for the remainder of 2015. xx

• Well this all started over 6 months ago, so if it was that then he would've left a long time ago and wouldn't keep jumping back every time Mikey and I argue. And they both swear I'm not the reason they don't talk anymore. And I can't leave them. I am in love with both of them. I've never felt this intensity before, I love them both differently, but I couldn't bring myself to leave them. Like I could see myself with Mikey forever, getting married and having kids. And I could see myself getting into some more trouble with Josh and eventually settling down. i just could not handle losing both of them and both of them breaking my heart,

• Oh, you are so welcome and good, you laid your cards on the table with Josh.. let's see if he picks up the hand and takes the stand to text you back.:)) xxoo

• Thank you, GorgeousVixen95, and best of luck for the rest of the year, dear. xxoo

What Guys Said 2

• First of all, get your feelings straight. Who do you like? You can't like someone and then fuck the other guy, and because the latter doesn't contact you, you go back with the first one. No, get your feelings fixed, think with who you wanna be. If the guys realize what you're doing, and why/how you're doing it (and if they're bright enough), they will both forget about you, and you'll end up with none, alone.

• They actually know how I feel about the other. I've talked to them about it before and they understand. And they said they will be there for me and won't leave me unless I choose to. Mikey doesn't know I've slept with Josh yet, but he will understand considering he knows how heartbroken I was when I found out he cheated.
      And how can I choose when he is acting like this. And if he is done with me, then I don't need to choose. Part of the reason I'm stuck between them is because of how much I care for them and I don't want either of them to get hurt. If one doesn't care anymore then awesome, I still love him but then I know who I'm suppose to be with.
      I just don't know how to find out why he's acting like this. And I am in love with both of them. I have never felt this intensity before, I've never been in love before. But I love them both differently.

• Awe gorgeous... But let me tell you one thing. Life sucks ;)

What Girls Said 0