Why do guys like to cuddle in bed?

So my boyfriend keeps saying that when we are next together we can have "me and you" time and cuddle in bed. This has confused me to why he always wants to cuddle in bed?

Most Helpful Guy

• People that love to cuddle love the feeling of their body being in contact with the other person.

• Ok thank you

• I cuddle with him when ever i see him , he's in the army so I don't see him a lot

• I think you know what happens to most guys when they cuddle or their body is in physical contact with a girls in some way hahaaha especially when the guy is spooning with the girl or the girl is sitting on his knee haha

What Guys Said 4

• Cause ur bf really loves u & he appreciate the time being with u by doing this... but the question is for u girls do u like cuddle in bed?

• Of course us girls love to cuddle in bed!

• Yeah we all love regular cuddles!

• It makes us feel safe

• Because he enjoys being affectionate?

• Girls are soft and warm and smell nice!

• just cause he wants to be closer to you as much as possible
    sounds kind of creepy , but i think so =)

• It doesn't sound creepy at all ☺️

What Girls Said 3

• Cuddling feels nice, helps with bonding and can lead to sexy time sometimes. It's quite normal and a bed is just comfortable to cuddle in.

• How is this a question? people like to cuddle. Its affectionate and fun.

But... a lot of guys think cuddling is a prelude to sex.

• Same reason why you like it. (if you do lol)