In love with a teacher?

The top sounds bad but I think I'm in love with my assistant technician science teacher.
He's two years older than me and always winks and says hi to me.
He's dreamy and everyone looks at his bottom(Which is great)
and if anything was to happen it would be fully legal as I didn't meet him at school but at a party a year before he became an assistant technician and I know that he feels the same

tbh I'd maintain a friendship until it's legal

What Guys Said 1

• "Everyone looks at his bottom"? And that's "great"? Why is that great? Are everyone perverts?

"... If anything was to happen, it would be fully legal as I didn't meet him at school, but at a party a year before he became an assistant technician". If you meant "anything" as in sex, then legally you both are in trouble, even if you are both under age. I'm rather quite certain there is a law against this kind of thing, as there should be - since your parents would be too dumb to let their kid have sex so young. It sounds to me that you looked up the law so that you wouldn't be breaking it. Well, that's good. However, you need to understand why the law was created - to protect you and the idiot assistant technician. Wait at least until you're 18. It's only a few years away.

What Girls Said 1

• Lol it's ok to be in love with him. But just wait until you're 18 to make a move because it is illegal now as @chrisbigman said...