I think I'm in love with my friends girlfriend is it wrong?

At first I wasn't a big fan of my friends girlfriend but after me and her hung out just a few times I started feeling weird towards her not sure if it's love but it's a funny kind of feeling and she's the first girl I ever dreamed about.. I know that sounds tacky but I don't know what to say or do

Most Helpful Guy

• In general.. if you want to talk to her and date her and everything... it's not wrong... know why? because if she loves you back then your friend has nothing to do with this... like i always say"you are f**king her... not raping her"... you're doing that and she agrees... not against her will

What Girls Said 1

• Well if he is a really good friend then I would say it's wrong because is it worth losing a good friend for some girl? You should wait it out and not make a move because it could be a one time thing, that's happened to me before. Most of the time the feelings will quickly go away but if you really think you love her I would have a talk with your friend.

What Guys Said 2

• And how could love be wrong?
    ~Bo Burnham - Repeat Stuff

Yeah it isn't really wrong, but there isn't much you really can do.

• ITS NATURAL THE BIG Q IS ARE YOU GOING TO BACK-STAB HIM?