Guys, thoughts on nudes?

My boyfriend and I have been dating for three months and he's sent me pictures. I know he's expecting me to send them as well but I'm not sure if I can do it. There's nothing wrong with my body. I actually like my body and feel confident showing it off. The thing is, I'm not one of those girls who really knows how or wants to pose for nude pictures. It makes me feel slutty. I'd rather him see me naked in person than through a screen. I trust him and I know he respects me, but I'm not sure what I should do. I'm aftaid he'll lose interest.

7

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't be afraid of him losing interest, after all if he does respect you then wouldn't he be fine with you not wanting to send pics back?

One of the worst things to do is be pressured into something, let him know you just don't want to and things will be okay. And if he's not fine with it, then you may reconsider the whole relationship.

What Guys Said 6

• I'll tell you what one of my female friends told me she does: if you take a picture of yourself naked, don't include your face in there. It sucks from a guy's standpoint, but at least you're not risking your picture to be all over the place.

• Tell him you aren't too keen on doing nudes, but I'd also say maybe give him a taste, like a quick topless shot or something. That way you don't have to do too much, and he still feels interested and not disappointed.

• Why is feeling slutty a bad thing? Slutty is good, unless you are living your life for the approval of other female friends who may or may not judge you.

If he wants his girl to send him noods then. send him some noods lol.

• If you've been with him for 3 months, haven't you had sex with him 1,000 times by now? So what would be the big deal? Or the point for that matter?

• NUUUUUUUUUUU NO NUDES NO NUDES VERY BAD
    Nudes ruined my friend's life. Don't do it.

• dont do it because once he has them he can send them or show it to anyone. It doesn't matter if you trust him, what if things turn out nasty? he can send those to anyone. I highly recommend not sending a picture but if u want to show him then do it in person.