I think I may have ruined my first date with an amazing guy, how do I fix it?

This past weekend I went on a date with this guy I have been talking to since September of last year. He is really sweet, smart, career driven, and very attractive. I was so nervous about meeting hm for the first time. He lives in a different state and since I was planning on visiting my friend (she introduced us) he thought that it would be a great oppurtunity to meet face to face finally. I have never been this nervous around a guy since middle school, I seriously forgot how to person (if that makes sense). So nerves coupled with california weather had me sweating bullets for the majority of the date. At the end of the date he did say he was happy to finally spend time with me and he did give me a good night kiss. I have never liked so much so much so that I couldn't control my heart beat and my body temperature around them.So what's your take? did I mess up the date because of my nervousness? or is every thing totally fine? oh and yes he did text me the next morning.

Most Helpful Guy

• What kind of sweating are we talking about
    transformedandscaled.com/.../...eating-590x270.jpg

or just the kind of sweat that makes your shirt stick to the your back a little?

By his reaction I don't think it bothered him so it wasn't ruined.

• lol! love the picture, that's how it seemed to me for sure, but it wasn't that much when I looked in the mirror.

What Guys Said 4

• That intense nervousness that you're afraid scared him off? It's also making you worry too much that you scared him off. Just chill :)

• Since you got a kiss and he texted you the next morning, you are in the clear

• If he texted you and it didn't say 'eew' your golden.

• I'd say that you're in the clear. There's nothing wrong with being nervous.

What Girls Said 0