Guys, why do some white guys have high standards on us?

Why do some white guys have high standards when it comes to dating black girls? Like, I've seen MULTIPLE times on here guys saying "Sure I'll date one if they look like Beyonce or Rhianna". It feels like to interracially date a white guy and your black you have to look like them for them to be attracted to you or have a big butt or boobs.

9

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 8

• There's a general definition of beauty here in America, as there is in most cultures.

I know if I decided to live in Nigeria, these gigantic Nigerian women wouldn't swarm me just because I have white genetics. I'd be short, light, and suck at dancing. If thrown in the middle of a mob of Nigerian men, my face would be in their massive nuts everywhere I turned, and I'd have to climb their backs like a monkey just to see wtf is going on.

Do I complain about their standards? No. That's just how it is, and the sooner you accept that the world will never bend blades of grass to your liking, the sooner you can move forward and find someone who does accept you.

• I simply don't find black girls attractive. That's all.

• Physically or personality wise?

• I TOTALLY understand. But, you know all aren't like that right?

• I hope not! I don't have a lot of comparisons between black girls, because I am from Maine, where you might only see one maybe once every few years or so?

• Well, some people have a preference one way, but can be won over. For instance I much prefer dark hair to blonde. If you show me scarlet johansan, I find her hot though. But she's sort of exceptionally hot so it overcomes my hair preference.

With guys, some guys are prejudice and won't date black girls. Some prefer white or whatever, but if a black girl is exceptionally hot they'd date her. That's more what a 'preference' looks like.

Some guys are indifferent to color.

Some guys specifically like certain traits they associate with black women, so they like black girls who fit the 'hot black girl stereotype' they have in their mind - which is probably very curvy with thick thighs.

Personally, I'm in the 'indifferent on skin color' group, which means I DO find black women attractive, but the same sort of women I find attractive in other groups - primarily slim ones, with nice but not huge butts, and more often (though not always) smaller breasts.

• I don't think they're talking about the standards but their preferences in ethnicity and such.

• Appearance isn't everything

• Do we have to look like Brad Pitt and Ryan Gosling to date Black girls?

• That street runs both ways. Most black girls don't want to date average and below white guys, either.

• I maybe would if he has a cute personality

• I think the only way black girl/white guy couples could happen is if both parties were *well* above average in attractiveness. I don't think black girls/white guys are attracted to average-looking white guys/black girls. That's why these couples are so rare.

• Im attracted to average looking white guys. If he has a nice personality.

• Alright so what are you going to do about it?