Guys, do you like when your gf says your hers?

Do you like/ would like when your gf calls you hers? Like, "You're mine and no one else's" "Your my cutie" or something she likes about you for instance, I call my bf "my little midget" because he's short. To her friends "He's mine" Is that cute and you like it or is it annoying?

When I say "your mine" I mean a loyal term. Like, your mine and no one elses. No other girl can have you as long as were in the relationship and vice versa.

6

Most Helpful Guy

• When a girl says that I usually say "no, you're mine". Of course I don't expect her to say, "I'm yours" but you know.

What Guys Said 5

• It's just depends on how it's said... I mean.. I'd never want anyone to think they own me or whatever. Things like "my man" and "my boy" are flattering to me lol. Otherwise, cute names are sweet and bring you closer as a couple :)

• Yes I would love that. Lol at midget that's kinda mean lmao

• Well I understand they're being affectionate but in my head I immediately say "Well that's not even slightly true." So I'm fine with them saying it to me in private as long as that statement doesn't begin to manifest itself physically.

• sure, but it makes me feel kinda guilty for cheating on her several times.,

• Yes its cute