How come the majority of white guys prefer white girls over other races but white girls rarely prefer white guys?

Never understood this.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think women are more open minded about race than men when it comes to dating, because men are more focused on aesthetics than women. That said, you're delusional if you think that white men aren't desired. A study has revealed that white men and Asian women are the most desired racial demographics in online dating.

www.npr.org/.../are-you-interested-dating-odds-favor-white-men-asian-women

What Girls Said 3

• You again? Oh please.

• That's not even true. Lots of girls prefer White guys.

• What do you prefer kido?

• By who? Asians and mexican girls? Please... II would take a blue eyed blonde white girl over 100000000000 Asians any time a day. The only girls interested in white guys seem to be Asians and latinas, but never white girls. And by the way.. read again my question but mark the word Majority, that's the most important word in my question

• Well, it's your problem that you're limiting your options to girls that have blond hair and blue eyes. Maybe that's your problem. Majority of my friends are white and they all prefer white guys. So you're wrong.

• How come it matters who prefers what? People like what they like.

• Yeah sure... apparently when its about white guys, rae and what others prefer it doesn't matter, but if its about black guys or hispanic guys the have all the rights.

• No, it's doesn't matter regardless. People need to stop worrying so much about what others like. Worry about what you like.

What Guys Said 4

• That's a generalisation. There are White girls that prefer White guys and White guys that like other races.

• I would say that the statement "... but white girls rarely prefer white guys."

IS BULL

• yep i like white girls a lot but I also like black girls a lot, Asians too and latinas ohhh and middle eatern jesus whats race got to do with anything?

• It's the opposite. Women are far more racist.