Do you guys like shy guys?

I used to be so in love with this shy guy. I thought it was the best thing that ever happened to me, but now I am starting to detached my self from him. He's the most boring human being ever.My friends used to say that and I used to get mad, but now I am seeing it too.All he does is play video games, and conversation can get really dry.He doesn't say what on his mind. Like you're some f*cking my reader that you can tell tell what's bother him . Never again.

Most Helpful Girl

• I really really liked a guy not too long ago who was shy like that. I wouldn't say he's boring. But he just is never serious, won't talk about feelings etc. I don't think that's a part of being shy at all though.

I'm really shy but I have no problem being serious and talking about my feelings.

To answer your question, I think its cute sometimes, and I don't mind it.

What Guys Said 1

• well no one really likes me and I can get boring no matter how hard I try not to be. no other choice but to just accept it

What Girls Said 1

• I like it when they blush when I look at them.