Is three dates in a week too much?

Last Tuesday I went on a first date with this guy and we hit it off immediately and he always sends me a message after he's done with work and Thursday he asked me when he was going to see me again. I said about Saturday and he said that works. I met him on Saturday and we had a great time. I spent the night at his place but we didn't do anything. I talked to him today and he told me that he's almost falling almost at work but it was worth being up late.

I'm going away on Wednesday and I'll be gone the rest of the week, and I want to ask him if he wants to meet up on Tuesday, but is seeing a guy three times in a week too much?

P.S. I hate texting and I can't just call him out of the blue and talk....

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 1

• I personal think you should slow down a little. I think especially early in a relationship having some time away from eachother is a good thing.

It will make it an easier transition into the other persons life and it gives him the chance to miss you which I think in the long run will make your bond stronger.