When was the first time you said "I love you" to your significant other?

The first time my now ex said he loved me was after I jacked him off & we were making out.....needless to say he threw me away BC I wouldn't give it up (& yes I explained myself before we even started dating. I did NOT lead him on!)

So guys/ladies, when was the first time you/he said "I love you" & how long did (is) the relationship last (going)?

Most Helpful Guy

• My first relationship lasted for 3 months , we never made it to the base
    of having actual sex but i did tell her i loved her and i really did at one time
    i think with my second ex girlfriend i didn't have much of bond with her to
    say we had real love but i told her i loved her too i did more for them
    two girls than they did for me but it was cause i loved them my first love
    was age 21 and i was age 28 and the second love was age 35 and she was
    age 18 , now the second relationship lasted longer but it ended good the
    first one it ended bad cause we had legal issues together..

What Guys Said 6

• in... my dreams basically

(never had a SO, but i have dreamt that i did... even though i don't want irl)

• My last gf told me she loved me the night i asked her out. Lol, yes it was pretty damn forward of her, but i spewed out "i love you" right back before i could stop myself.

here's where it gets ironic. It turns out she wasn't ready to say "i love you" and didn't really mean it, but I WAS ready, and DID mean it (after a while anyway). But the relationship ended after about 4 months sooo... yeah

• 4 months... no sex?

That's why my ex broke it off!

• BC you seem nice & wouldn't pressure a woman...

• Well yeah, your right. If she wanted to wait, i would be fine with it. The only thing that i wouldn't like is if she wanted to wait until marriage...

• Why would have compromised your values and "jerk him off" to begin with? And how can you not see that as, "leading him on"? After a certain point, it is extremely difficult for a guy to shut off what you've started. It is best not to even go there. Having said that, I have a great respect for your making attempts chastity. It is so impossibly difficult to find someone like that today.

• He wanted me to & I did it to make him happy BC otherwise he'd get pissed.

• What was I supposed to do? Please o mighty know-it-all... enlighten me with your relationship knowledge!

• You tell him, "NO WAY"! If he gets mad or doesn't respect your decision, then he is NOT the guy for you! You don't have to let any guy take advantage of you like that. You deserve better. I am sorry if I came across as a "know-it-all," but I have been around for a long time and have seen everything there is to see. And you have choices. To put up with that crap. Or not. I wish you all the best, in any case!

• last year when she asked to end the relationship. the relationship was 6-7 months. don't know why i said that.

• Hope you find someone decent that'll respect you. I did once and then she broke up with me the following week. I guess she wanted a more spectacular romance with her overseas Internet pen pal lol

• Don't have one but I don't believe in love

What Girls Said 7

• I tell my vibrator that I love him every day. He really knows how to reciprocate my affection, you know.

• I don't even remember but it was pretty early on.

• These questions make me sad to think that I have akways been single 😂😂

• a long time ago, we were together for 2 years or so lol :)

• We have been together for 1 year and 5 months and neither of us has worked up the courage to say it yet. Needless to say, we still going strong!

• Lots of sex? -_-

• No. We are both virgins and are saving ourselves for marriage. Our relationship doesn't feed off of sex, but mutual respect for each other.

• I want that... :( I hope it works out for you!! :)

• After he said it first, we had been official for about a month but dating for about 5 months or so

• I haven't yet said it to current boyfriend.. Usually it's a month or two