Should I worry a ton of gay guys hit on me?

I have no problem with gay people, some of my best friends/family are gay/les/bisex. I'm wondering I consider myself pretty unattractive. point is that a LOT and I mean a LOT of gay guys hit on me/ask me for my number. I usually politely say that I'm not attracted to men. I don't act or dress in any afeminate manner by the way. I'm just curious or will gay guy just hit on anyone?
and for the guys:how would you feel if this was your situation would you be falttered or feel weird?

Most Helpful Girl

• My brother apparently has this problem but he also gets ladies too. he doesn't act effeminate, but I can see how one might think he's gay.

It doesn't have to be the way you act or dress. Some people just have a certain vibe.

I wouldn't worry about it.

• Well at least he gets girls :)

What Girls Said 3

• I'd take it as a compliment cos it probably means you are good looking (or maybe you just look gay so I guess that could be a good or bad thing depending on what you think)

• They usually hit on guys who have a little bit of soft side but strong looking.

• I don't see a reason to worry. Do you also do well with women?

• honestly I don't know like I said I think myself as unattractive so I don't ask girls out

• Well I have no clue

• Well then, good luck. You're going to need it. :-p

What Guys Said 1

• What makes you not attractive? If these gay men look attractive, then you must be attractive. Most women are not going to come up to you and say hey, what sup? Can I holla at you? You need to just accept you are more attractive than you think you are.

• Well I really don't know I seem as average as they come

• That's something you need to work on. Ask a friend to give you some tips or encourage you or be your wing man.

• I think I might have social phobias so I think I have to go to a psyc and then I'll try the whole wingman thing