Guys, guys , What are your opinions about sex on the 2nd or 3rd date?

We know you won't turn it down, but does it change how you view the woman as a long term relationship canidate if you were considering her for long term before hand ?? Or would this be the point where you no longer see her as long term material?

Update : I went for it based on the opinions that it wouldn't deter them from seeing someone further and we are looking at being together one month in 2 days. So thanks guys, you were right on with this one !

4

Most Helpful Guy

• That would be quick for me, I might be ok with oral on the 3rd if everything was going really really well! It would not deter me from seeing her further. I would not look down on her. I would be super flattered and feel honoured she wanted to sleep with me, I would then get scared that she may not like me because I turned her down for sex.

What Guys Said 3

• It depends on the girl and how the date went, if the transition from the street, to your house, to bed is smooth, then my opinion of her wouldn't change, but if she talks about sex often, and mentions having sex at the end, it may change my view, since I may think she's just using me for sex.

I'm down for sex on the first date, but not gonna lie, if the date went great and I really like the girl, I wouldn't be thinking about sex.

• Thank You for your view on the subject. This is just an" in general" question to see how the guys view women. Before making any further comments I would like to see more responses and see how the majority rules in the end.

• After the first few dates would be kind of quick, but like the others have said if it happens naturally due to chemistry or whatever then that would not ruin my view of her, but if she is asking or talking about it then that would be worse

• Well it kinda gives us more information about whether you are long term material or not. If the sex is good, the better the chances you are :D. Still not having sex on the first few dates is robably ok for most of us especially if we like you...