Girls will you ask a guy out? what do you think about girls asking guys out?

So my guy friend and I was talking about dating and I think some girls are nervous because I know I would for sure because I have a huge crush on him and I know how nice he is but I'm afraid to ask him out. Plus how can we tell if a guy is interested? He thinks that girls expects guys to do the job because majority guys ask girls out, that's why girls could be nervous.

Most Helpful Guy

• its more of a masculine feminine polarity thing than nervousness. but yaaaaaas girls should ask out guys more. that would be great.

• Understandable, I don't mind asking guys out but it's hard for me to tell if they are interested or not

What Guys Said 1

• i wish more girls did the initiating

What Girls Said 1

• I probably wouldn't. I salute the girls that do though for taking charge and getting something they want. You go girl!

• Same here I wish I was brave, and I know it's the best because at least we will know but I'm just afraid to even take the chance