Why can't I get a non-black guy to date me?

Im African American. Whenever a non-black guy flirts with me, its the same scenario over and over again that I've learned to play along with it just for fun. He'll be overly flirtacious with me, (one would blow kisses at me) I'd take the bait and flirt back, he'd semi lead me on and then randomly drop that he has a girlfriend/wife. This happened two times last year. Just recently it happened this year a few months ago. I already knew he was gonna mention he was taken and just went along with the flirting because I was bored. And lo behold he mentions having a S/O but never talks about her that much. do these guys flirt just to see if black women are interested/available as much as women in their own race?

anyway The closest to white I can get is a very lightskinned mixed African American guy. Getting a guy who is a completely different race is not easy for me

Most Helpful Girl

• Some guys who like black girls prefer dark skinned black girls because the other girls who are black but have light skin look more like non-black and with straight hair sometimes looks like latinas so they don't count as real black girls in their mind.

But you're not Asian to have the eyes and straight hair or Asian girl smile but the problem is not the hair or eyes, these are only some turn on of them in Asians.

They remember things of black people against white on internet, media, become bitter

They remember something of black women against white in the media, news, propaganda, politics, attack and etc.. Turn off forever because they also get so much things race of blacks all the time against them in something who they watch or read in media, internet, etc. relate this with all black people in his subconscious and become bitter but forced to be socially friendly because they don't want to be unfair unless he hate every black

They don't want to have children with blacks but they enjoy with Asian girls

This couple is not officially supported and is not incentivated, but Asian girls also aren't officially supported dating with them in media, movies, etc.. and they still wanting them.

They remember bad things forever with black people and don't need to be in real life, only need to be something on the media, internet, musics, anything, everyone always will remember the bad things in their lives and will become bitter against these things

They remember bad things related to black people and it's automatic turn off to think in black women

Don't matter if you're attractive, ugly, you don't count because they remember bad things of black people, and in general is by default not attractive, don't count, don't exist, is something only to give race support for black guys in their minds and hate against them

Have few white people obsessed in like blacks just for being blacks because of the race guilt politics education, the majority aren't healthy, others are normal

• And about the children, they don't want to have because they remember children of black and white against white in some news, movies, things, bad things related to black people in general, but if he loves the girl he will like to have children with her too mostly because of the woman and like the children.

I'm only trying to say the majority of things that I think about this kind of relationship.

• It's not truth, you're influenced by the media, musics, movies and everything of American politics who only try to promote black men with white women because the media is sexist and everything about black people first need to be made for black men who means black men dating outside of their race because black men want this, and black women racially loyal to black men because men of other races with black women is considered a little oppression against black men self-esteem.

blog. okcupid. com/index. php/race-attraction-2009-2014/
      JOIN
      imagizer-cv. imageshack. us/a/img441/9876/marriagex. png

You want non-black men, but in general looks like black women have preference for black men, but white, Asian and latinas prefer white men, the difference is that the only interracial couple showed in higher numbers in everything from America media is black men and white women, and is the only couple promoted and supported in official America industries on series, commercials, musics, movies and etc..

• blog. okcupid. com/index. php/race-attraction-2009-2014/
      JOIN

White men with Asian women is a little oppression against some Asian guys self-esteem
      Black women with non-black men is a little oppression against SOME black men self-esteem

I don't know if Asians count as minority but the politics is always be a little sexist to make the feelings of minority men happy

They avoid put white guys with Asian girls and even boycott this kind of couple to try to make some Asian guys who hate this happy

They put much more black men with white and all non-black women in the media and other things to feed the racial self-esteem in black men and also try to avoid use in the same numbers non-black men with black women because no men of no race want to see the women of their race with men of other races, the difference is that white guys are politically forced to accept this while they don't want to hurt minority men making the same things.

What Guys Said 39

• To be frank... you sound super thirsty... and just reading the reasons in the comments why you want to date non black so badly confirms this. I mean really? I mean really... you want to date interracially exclusively because you want your kids to have better hair? I mean talk about seeing kids as accessories. No white guy or anyone else wants to feel like some random black girls fetish to "date up". There's no doubt in my mind that you come across as desperate to these men the moment they show any interest, so they loose interest... and rightfully so

• Why is it when a black woman is being open, friendly, flirty and loving we are labeled thirsty or desperate? Nobody accuses other races of women for doing this. But if I was angry, stand-offish with these guys then I'd just be reaffirming the stereotype that we're all angry about something. Guess I can't win for losing

• Couldn't agree more

• @StacyZee @RestlessYouth_ @Afrochick

I agree... regardless to popular belief amongst women, men don't like to be. racially fetishized. this way.

These non black guys can sniff the Asker's putrid scent of self hatred... and that's a massive turn off.

Hopefully she wises up and changes her ways soon.

• I don't know.. this just all sounds like book of the month club shopping.

It's like you're trying to try out a new "brand" of man. This month we feature the "white man" selections. Next month the "yellow man" selections. It just seems indescribably trite and shallow. Some fairytale fantasia world that I cannot imagine would spark the torch of anyone, black or otherwise.

I don't think you want a white man. I think you're brainwashed by a fairytale you invented. That's what I really believe.

Sorry, I got nothing here. Total blank.

• I have never even once in my life said, I wish I could just get with an Eskimo, you know... just for something different.

Why would I want something different? Hell, why would an Eskimo want something different?

Whatever it is that's going on here, it is a lot closer to gold digging and star searching than it is to love.

• Word on the street is that you want to date non-blacks because they have so called better hair, you want lighter kids etc you see where I'm going with this... WELL STARE INTO THE WORMHOLE BABY LOL i1127.photobucket.com/.../IMGP2876.jpg j i1127.photobucket.com/.../IMGP2925.jpg i1127.photobucket.com/.../IMGP1426-1.jpg k i1127.photobucket.com/.../IMGP1428-1.jpg k what's up with all the self-hate in us as black people? I DON'T GET IT

• i dont get it either...

• why are you blaming me? do you see how anti black woman the world is? i can't even be nice because its perceived as desperation

• Don't blame us for their self hate. Self hate is just that, self hate! Damn why do we always get the blame?

• After reading some of your responses I need to make it clear that being open to other races and looking for someone that strictly has no 'black' in them is not the same thing. You said that if someone has black in them that you wouldn't want to date them. How is that being open-minded and inclusive when your purposely exclude someone due to their race? You're making it a goal of yours to date interracially which is not the same thing.

• I dont want to have a daughter that will grow up feeling excluded because of her race. If she's mixed it may be a bit more easier for her. If I get older and I still can't get a non black guy then I'll use a sperm bank

• There's a deep self hatred ingrained in African Americans male and female. It's pretty strong in you. It sucks and it shouldn't be. We can change it if we try but I get you. It is still a poor socioeconomic choice to be black. I can see why you'd want mixed kids. Used to be like that myself till I realized how that contribute to the situation.

• Its funny how you want mixed kids because you want them to fit in, but insist on not dating 'black men.' You're part of the same problem that you said exist.

• I don't think those guys being in relationships had to do with your race. I think some guys will just flirt while in relationships.

• Maybe they can see the fact that its just a preference for you, that you want the race, not THEM...

• How is that so? They are always the one who initiates the flirting. Never me. Now, I do want a mixed child very badly but they are not aware of that

• @SweetNovella You? No, but that term you just used "cray cray"... reminds me of someone.

• Go to Europe or Germany to be specif, in Hamburg there is or use to be a bar called Black Bar owned by Affricans and White German men and women come looking for something different. German men with Brown skin women is the norm there. Then there is Rio but most of the White guys from all over the world seem to be more interested in the local brown skin flavor.

When I am out and about, I don't really look for mix couples but these are the places where English is common and seeing an over abundance of Brown skin women with White men exist. good luck,

In the USA Washington DC is the place.

• I need to move there because I'm tired of not being able to successfully date non black guys. they're always taken. and the only ones who may be more available are senior citizens and I dont want some 60 or 70 year old white guy

• I've read through the comments, i don't see anything wrong with your desire to date out of your

I kno the problem, no offense but I'm guessing your not attractive enough

They're probably only flirting with you for fun

• wow that's really mean

• your comment was filled with malice
      you stated "but I'm guessing your not attractive enough" and went on to say "They're probably only flirting with you for fun"

This is you putting me in my place by telling me that no man would want an ugly pathetic desperate black girl like me

• Well, I'd better stop talking then, i had no ill intent when i said that, i only wanted to tell u what was going on,

please quit translating my words, i speak English ,

I don't say one thing and mean another, I'm not confused by what I'm writing

• I'm a black guy. Now, if you really want to know all of the things that go into this, and I highly reccomend that you just drop it here by the way and let it go, Google "ok cupid racial statistics" and read the articles. Again I wouldn't if I were you though, you can't unsee it.

Specifically regarding you, I'm guessing that these guys are interested in black girls but don't get much chance to interact with them. They may be somewhat hoping that you'll be a side chick just to get with a white guy. Consider that you're already open to flirting with these guys even though you suspect thier taken, some girls have this happen a bit and eventually just want something to actually happen so they just go for it. They're not always horrible people. Also they're probably getting tired of thier SO and are drawn to something completely different yet still approachable. I'd guess from this that you might be a medium to light skinned sort of hipster black chick with natural hair. It's how I pictured you when reading this.

• No, I'm dark brown like around Jennifer Hudson's complexion with a long straight weave. I have a West African look (people say I look nigerian)

• ".. if I were a black guy it would be easier.."

thats not entirely true but i hear ya

This is not impossible and there is nothing wrong with wanting this. All that matters is the vision you have for the family you want to create. You have to be patient. Keep making conversations and flirt. You must flirt. Those guys ARE OUT THERE but your chances are greater in areas with fewer black people, unless you're in harlem, usa.

Don't let these ppls opinions fuck with your head. EEVVEERRYY racial group wants to reproduce with europeans. Its not a secret. Its just that the darker you are the more criticism you get. That's not a secret either.

• I.. don't want my future offsprings have mental illness and addictions... So no you're wrong... :P

• Asker, you're silly. Do your homework before you read my words. They were not directed at u.

• @ Splithead

Depends what you mean by natural. In a lot of ways, the attractiveness is "natural", since most of the preferences were there prior to European colonization.

• Wow, that is deep? I must admit that I have never had a Black American partner, but I have had a few longer time tie-ups with Black Africans. Perhaps that was because of where my job took me? Hard to be alone, yes? Sweetie, I am confident it will come if that is what you seek. The burning question I have is "Why not a Black Guy"? They are generally good people, so just as my brown skin leads me to a happy relationship with my brown girl, I really do not see the problem. Happy for you to correct me :)

• I don't want a black guy because my children will come out as dark or darker than me. And I dont want a darkskin daughter who is going to be a complete failure in love and relationships like I am.

• It has nothing to do with how I present myself. It's my blackness that people don't like. I've been told before that I'm classy however that still doesn't stop me from facing rejection due to my darkskin and black features. I have no intentions on having a child by a black man because I don't want dark children. They are not accepted in society

• You just have a big problem with being black , if you can't love yourself how can you expect someone else to love you or be in a relationship with you? am black and married to a white guy. Just accept who you are and work on your personality, colour has nothin to do in your relationship!!

• I've read your comments asker... You better start loving yourself for who you are because I hate to break it to you, but if Obama is black, so will be your child.

• the child may be labeled black but will have lighterskin and straighter hair. they be my kind of black that men despise

• they won't be my kind of black that men despise

• And by 'men' you mean non-blacks that you would give the time of day to.

• What wrong with black guys?
    Have you met my grasshopper @mistninja314?

• thanks now let me spam my meme here LOL

• Maybe I dont want a black guy. Nobody questions a man's preference

• You don't have to want a black guy, I'm not questioning your preference I was simply asking a questions and sorry i did not read the details.

• Its because you're trying too hard.

• In what way? I never initiate contact with them

• Too much focus on race and not the guy himself.

• That is just my preferennce. and we never talk about race and they always initiate the flirting with me

• I find black women irresistible, but they aren't into Indian guys so I am afraid to approach them. I usually see them wanting white guys and Hispanic guys when it comes to dating outside their race.

• My trolling sences are tingling.

• I think She's being serious bring (although I wish she was joking)

• So what's wrong with African American men if you don't mind me asking?

• I just want something different than what Im used to

• Wow the self hatred is seriously genuine...:(

• All interracial relationships are accepted in this era in maybe like a decade or two everyone will look the same. I was just making an example with bm and ww a black man or woman can be with a latino/latina and it'll be the same thing it's accepted but some people are stuck in their traditional ways and are closed minded. And you're spewing out dumb stereotypes that society makes of black woman to back up what you said earlier about no one says anything about black men dating out of race. All I asked was basically what is your opinion on black males and what is it that you're used too about them because it's not like you're saying oh I'd like to date a Hispanic guy or an Asian you said non-blacks meaning anyone but African Americans

• I think you're putting too much effort into dating non-black guys. The world is still pretty racist out there due to the media and other factors. That factors in to attraction of a black female. What you can do is dress nicely a couple times going out to do something alone. I'm pretty sure some non-black single guys will be attracted but you just have to realize that some just want to flirt while others actually want a relationship.

• I've given up. I dont think I'll ever be able to date outside my race. If I were a black guy it would be easier

• Your self loathing and calculated desire for white sperm to spawn children with a preferred skin tune rather than for the guy himself is exactly why you're not landing one.

• Very common for black women. Your not the only one

Guys like having sex with random girls. They like variety. But for a gf people usually have specific preferences.

• I am never the girlfriend b/c I am no ones preference

• I have a Friend that's black. She's not very dark kinda light skinned but it's the same with her, she's never ends up being anyone's preference

It's also a lot to do with what you look like and what type of guys YOU decide to go for, there might be guys that do see you as their preference but you might not... so it becomes a game of cat and mouse that never ends.

It depends how you look, as the saying goes. "Looks attract, personality keeps"

• yeah, every guy i like almost never considers me girlfriend material. I dont think any of my crushes have ever liked me. Which is why I never have a boyfriend.

• What is YOUR obsession with non-black guys?

• do you think I want a daughter who looks like me and is only going to be abused for sex?

• Yes abused in relationships and by the media. Growing up in a world where her look is not ideal. Constantly hearing men say that they prefer lightskinned or white women, being looked over for relationships/marriage because of her skin tone and hair texture. being despised and made fun of because her hair is nappy or for wearing weave/extensions. Being ignored or ostracized at jobs.. all of that. I dont want a child with a black man because it will just be another burden

• I hear you loud 'n clear.

• I don't know, but there's bound to be someone for you. I'd just keep searching. Try a big city environment. Hope this helps.

• My advice is to go places where there is a diverse pool of men from which to choose.

• Im gonna go out on a limb and say it probably has to do with how their family's would perceive them if they dated a black girl.

• I'm white, and I'd date you - if the stars align accurately.

• I`m sure you find one one keep searching

• I honestly have no idea. I actually attracted to black girls if they are good looking. I can't tell you what's going on with those guys

• oh my lord lol... what were you smoking when you wrote this question?

• I'm half Hispanic, do I still count?

• are you half black? if so no

• There is no need to be so racist towards your own kind, Asker. :-/

• why do i want a daughter who looks like me? she's gonna be treated like shit

• Don't be complicated

• More from Guys
    9

What Girls Said 26

• "I want a biracial child and something different. The black guys who are interested are always short "

"No, I'm not doing it for the wrong reasons. I want to make sure my kids can have nicer skin and hair than I do"

After reading that, I can't take you serious lol

• I don't even feel bad for you. It's so ironic that you can't appreciate Your Own Ethnic Group, yet you want nonblack guys to want you when you don't even like your race. Girl bye. Stop thirsting after nonblack boys and go get a real nigga.

• Why am I being pressured to date a black guy when that's not what I want? I dont think anyone has ever placed this much pressure on black men to date black women

• Realer than real !

• (in a French Montana voice)

"Pop that pussy for a real nigga "

8-)

• And you think all of the problems you encounter will be solved by dating a different race?
    You have yet to have a rude awakening.
    Anyone can lie or mislead.

The problem isn't black men...
    it's the types you attract.

To answer your initial question,
    people usually feel more comfortable approaching their own ethnic group (not to say they don't find you attractive).
    It's just easier and you have don't have to wonder "what if she isn't into me because I am -insert race here?"-

Just smile politely.
    make eye contact.
    Initiate conversation.
    to get these guys to know you may be interested

• I think there's something about you that makes some men think that you'd fool around with them no matter the fact that they're taken...
    That, or they change their minds about finding you attractive after they get to know you better.

Either way, the only common denominator here is you.

• There's nothing wrong with having a preference for non-black men, but you're going about it for all of the wrong reasons. I'm currently with a non-black man (he's Peruvian), but my intention wasn't to ONLY be with men of a certain ethnicity/race or to want to "try" something new and different. I love ALL men, I love black men. People are not ice cream flavors (lol). I simply thought that he was a good person and we got along BAM! I wouldn't have given two shits if he were black, yellow, white or red. I think that you're making yourself a target for mockery by saying things like "I want my babies to have nice hair" or "Nobody ever questions black men for liking white woman". That's your problem! You're too wrapped up in unnecessary BS. Stop worrying about that and take a step back and think about the reasons/intentions behind why you're only chasing after nonblack men in the first place. It looks very desperate despite the fact that these men are really only using you. Unfortunately, there is a very negative stereotype associated with black women being "easy" or "sex freaks". Pick a guy who respects you.

• There are tons of stereotypes about black women that contradict each other. There's another that we don't give head and are less sexually adventerous. Now, you're telling me we're stereotyped as sex freaks and easy? I guess whatever agenda the person has in mind any random stereotype will apply

• The asker has self -hate issues. Oh well.

• @koko124 Yeah, I've noticed.

• Lol the fact that you're saying you're willing to move to a different country for a white guy is just, pathetic to say the least. Get some self-esteem, learn to love yourself and your blackness. There's nothing wrong with wanting to venture outside of your race, hell my boyfriend is white, but you wanted to date a white guy for "better hair" for your kids is just a damn shame. Get yourself together.

• I completely understand but disagree at the same time.
    I mixed and most people just see one part of me. My black side. That's fine. But there are many different races that make me up. I have always been attracted to white men. I don't know why. I've just always found white men attractive. Don't get me wrong I love all shades of men. But I always thought a white man wouldn't want me because of my race so it was like the man I wanted would never want me back. It's just an insecurity that comes with the territory I guess. im just a little put off by how determined and upset you are about not having a non black man. I've seen people of all walks of life have extremely GORGEOUS children. Especially black. You are just so adamant about "non black men" you might just miss the love of your life. And are you sure they are flirting or just being nice? Blowing kisses doesn't really mean seriously flirting to me.

• than what do you define blowing kisses as? if that's not flirting i dont know what is

• Awkward or joking. I would never take a guy seriously if he blew me a kiss.

• As a fellow African American, I attract men of all races and im only 15. I'm very confident but im not cocky. Men LOVE I mean LOVE confidence. Walk into a room smile be polite, dont be afraid to make eye contact with people or at an attractive guy. I'm very bubbly I don't know people just like to be around me because im very positive and i emit a positive aura. Try to be more cute, bubbly and full of life. Emit more confidence and just let it flow. I dont really date but I've been told time and time again its my confidence and personality. Good luck :D

• You're so sweet young lady and not to offend you but this is so sad that a 15 year old is giving me advice on confidence. I should be giving you advice

• haha thank you! Just be full of life no one likes boring people, and dont be afraid to giggle, wear bright colors dress almost dolly? Most girls aim for sexy im known for being cute. Do something to stand out, such as being cute. Use this pic as an example: i.ebayimg.com/.../$_35.JPG

This girl is very ladylike graceful and dolly as well as cute. Men love sexy but cute can never be turned down!

• Ughhh.
    You're so embarrassing 😩😩😣

• I hate to say it, but being flirted with/led on and dropped is hardly a racial thing. It happens just as much to every race under the sun. You are making it about race vs race when in reality it us guys vs girls.

• They're not attracted to you because of your beliefs. You're too spontaneous.

• I think you're going about it the wrong way. I don't think you should be looking to date non-blacks, just go with the flow. You should want to be with a man because he respects and appreciate the woman that you are, not because of his race. My boyfriend is white... when we we met I wasn't looking for a 'white' bf or for a bf for that matter. But I'm with him because I love the way he makes me feel and because he's a good man. I feel like when you go out there looking for a man, chances are you won't get one because your priorities ain't straight. And your comments about hair and skin colour... So wrong. But that's just my opinion.

• Ever thought it's not race but the fact that you attract men who already have someone? Go chase them if your heart desires it tho.

• Well it's up to the guy all of my boyfriends were white... You will find a guy that is not black to be actually attracted to you and guys ( some not majority ) they are flirts even if they had a girlfriend or wife.

• How did you get to have all white boyfriends? are you biracial and where did you grow up?

• Okay, I am predominantly Black (I look West African) and I did not grow up in an all white envionment although I do have a lot of exposure to whites. Do you think my background is why I can't get a non black guy to do more than flirt with me?

• No that isn't it guys just likes to flirt my white friends that are girls go through the same thing, and then when it goes far they will say I'm taken people just flirt it's nothing wrong with it because it's fun married guys and guys that is taken flirts with me all the time.. You will find a non black guy, it's hard because its hard to tell if they like you or not or if they are taken because some taken or married guys will cheat.

• sounds like a series of coincidences

• Oh dear lord

• Maybe non-black guys just don't like you.

• then why flirt? I find this confusing

• It's reality you have to accept everyone won't like you

• according to everyone no one likes me. i'm so black and ugly that flirting doesn't even have value.

• It may not be the right time

• I honestly prefer white men as well but I WILL NOT make it a goal to pursue them because then I may miss out on someone great. I think you've made getting a white man a goal and clearly nothing good has come out of that. I've never dated anyone but I've talked to guys from all types races including our own because I've never really been close minded about race and you shouldn't either.

• This question is getting soo old. I see more and more white guys with black girls (light or dark) but I live in UK so it might be different to US as race seems to always be such an issue for you guys, not that it isn't here or anywhere else but mostly US. Firstly, your reasons for wanting a white guy are so wrong... honestly if you don't love yourself who the hell will? It's definitely a turn off for men just fyi, you might wanna work on that. And even though interracial relationships are more common and accepted now, keep in mind that most people do stick to their own race.

• I'm just going to say it... maybe it's not because you are black, but are actually ugly? As dark skin black girl with that nappy hair everyone seems to hate so much lol I don't have any of these problems. The last white guy I dated was a southern marine with deep pockets lol. I ended leaving for ex, long story! Point is getting with someone who has lighter skin won't take the ugliness out of you or your child. Odds are, you will marry a man with light skin, will he be handsome- no, I doubt that from what you are saying. Your kids will then be light skin and ugly, only then will you see that that it's not your skin tone, it's the person inside that matters and your physical features that balance you out.

• telling me that im ugly is great advice. it's better than saying its because i'm black.

• I mean telling me that its not because I'm black but because Im actually ugly is no better.

Still people don't find darkskin and west African features attractive so it does have something to do with my blackness. Oh well, I'm find with living alone and never finding anybody. a relationship is not the end all be all

• Oh okay, while I'm with my boyfriend, we'll say a prayer for my west African features and your lonely self

• you sound thirsty as hell and will settle for anyone not black. Aim for personality first, not race. Give time to men that are sweet and genuine, you'll be surprised what you find. It might take a while, but its what you deserve.

• Are white girls considered thirsty the way they constantly chase after black men? I guess that is excused because they have white skin and straight hair

• who said I was going for anyone? You automatically think because I'm black it equates to desperation

• You said you've been doing this over and over again...

• I am a mixed race woman of black/white heritage hailinig from England and I feel I the need to pull you up short, I am in a relationship with a white man and I love him very much, the reason I got into a relationship with him is because I am attracted to him and I don't get into relationships with black men because I am yet to meet one that I am attracted to.
    Yet it sounds like you're not even attracted to them in the first place.
    It seems that the only reason you want to get into a relationship with a white man is because you want to guarantee save harbour for a child that doesn't even exist yet.
    My first question to you is- how do you know that your non-existent child will have a safer future because their father is not black? YOU are still black.
    And it makes you sound slightly ignorant if you think that a person's skin colour with impact on what they're characteristics will be like, skin colour is cause by melanin not a person's way of thinking.

• I'm a black woman and I've dated white guys and I've been in relationships with them. Lol maybe try online dating. You gotta learn the difference between a guy saying (avoid guys like this) "I'VE NEVER BEEN WITH A BLACK GIRL BEFORE " and the guys who aren't dicks.
    im tired of people asking these kind of questions. Lol

• Truth is most people are racist and they just can't see people of another race being attractive.

• why flirt if they dont think im pretty?

• Cause " he isn't that into you "

• why flirt with someone you're not that into? am I supposed to not flirt back?

• Some of those guys probably see you as a fetish, because you're AA (which I've had happen a couple of times). But I can't say that's the exact reason they pursue you. You should just be you and stop focusing on getting certain races to notice you. Trust me, you'll find someone!

• Why don't they actually want to do more and take it further?

• It may be fear then or they're just not ready to commit

• @asker

Think of it this way: other people probably share your preference.

The fact is that white people are looked at more positively. So if you want to marry a white person to have "better babies", then it's very likely that many other people do (white men included, even if they don't mind having sex with other races)

You don't want to date black men because they're viewed negatively. Using the same logic, a white person could well avoid black women for the same reason, except he has even more options since he's white.