What does is mean when a guy texts you a lot?

One of my guy friends was telling me that guys only texts girls who they like or find attractive. Is this true? Because I have a good guy friend who always texts me. He'll text me about the smallest thing every day and we'll start a whole new conversation. I really like this guy so if it's true that guys text girls who they like, what should I say to him to hint that I like him (without saying hey I like you)? Or next time we hang out what should I say/do?

Most Helpful Guy

• its generally true, guys will text a girl more often if he is interested in her. but some cases he could have other reasons for texting her so much that has nothing to do with him liking her.

What Guys Said 3

• 1st it could means he likes you but could also mean he just really wants to be friends but probably not

next time you're with him just tell him that you are lonely and want to be with someone if he is smart in any way he should pickup on that means you like him.
    you could also start texting him about more romantic things

• Well guys do not always text only girls they like. In your case though there is a strong interest that he has in you because he wants to share even the smallest things with you. Next time maybe try dropping a few hints

• true

otherwise why shold he text? ;-)

What Girls Said 1

• Depends on your relationship with him, he could either like you and think of you as a really good friend