Have you ever had a crush on a married co-worker/friend? Did you act on it, if so what happened?

I have a co-worker who I care a lot about, but our friendship is not the most appropriate one. I think if he thought he could, he would have a relationship with me and still go home to his family. I didn't mean for any of this to happen and it isn't a possibility for me to transfer to a different department, we work right next to each other. I don't want our relationship/friendship, however, I don't want us to go too far and do something we might regret. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

• Yes, I have had a crush on married friend/co-worker. Yes, I did act on it
  • Yes, I did have crush on a marriend friend/co-worker. However, I did not act on it.
  • No, I have never had a crush on someone who I knew was married.

Most Helpful Girl

• nah, as soon as i know someone's taken, i just suddenly find myself losing feelings for them because that's 'off limits' and it's a bit of a put off.

• Funny. I'm the opposite. I find myself wanting things I can never have. Its a sickness. It really is.. I'm glad to say I haven't ever slept with a married man but all the men I am attracted to are always taken and willing to have at least one night with me.

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah, had sex with a married co-worker once. Fuck she was loose.

What Girls Said 1

• Yes I'm interested in this guy who is in fact married.. I know its bad but I can't help it.. I understand what you are going through.. Its hard when you work with your crush.. He doesn't work with me but he is just an awesome person.. I would recommend not getting involved with him if you work with each other, especially if you will see his wife, his children. Its not healthy for you, you need to go out and meet new people, make new friends.. That is my honest suggestion..