Guys, am I doing something wrong?

I'm single at the moment so I've been casually dating recently. I don't put out too easily but don't make guys sprint after me either. I'm somewhere in the middle. Anyway, whenever something gets remotely serious, something always happens. I don't know what. Things kind of just linger and soon, we're not really a thing. I can never find something long enough for it to turn into something more than dating (even if he's looking for more as well). We hit it off and have fun and we're both always open about how we feel about each other but for some reason, without word, things just end. What's happening? Why do guys do this?

4

Most Helpful Guy

• You might be just having bad luck with the guys you come across.

• Yea that's what I was thinking. Just don't know how to break that cycle

• Just keeping forging ahead and you'll eventually meet a guy that you like who will want to commit to you.

What Guys Said 3

• I don't know what you wanna say but have you ever fall in love? Or I think you should try to find n it's easy for a girl a men who cares be polite n loves you😶 okay I don't know what have I written LOL 😁 you look cute by the way😜

• put out more

• Haha, I'd run after you ^^