When is it okay to fart infront of your boyfriend?

title says it please answer!

Most Helpful Guy

• Well that depends on the guy. If I was dating a girl it is fine for her to fart during the first date. lol I am not joking either I would not mind a girl farting during the first date.

• As far as I am concerned a girl can even try and push as many farts out as she can get out around me. However, it will leed to me teasing her and having fun with her and if she was my girlfriend it would leed to flirty teasing. :)

What Guys Said 16

• I had one of my girlfriends fart on my leg when she was sitting on my lap. It was one of those quite ones, like the ones that sound like a ball lightly deflating.

I was surprised by the fucks I didn't give.

• I usually don't care whatsoever, if I was laying on her lap I would probably still not care but I would tease her about it haha

• when you're both comfortable with each other.

• after his first fart :D

• Whenever you guys are comfy enough to monkey around. I'd say break the ice by farting right on his face when he's being a dick lol

• while sitting on his lap or in front of his friends... don't listen to me

• Whenever. Doesn't matter. If natural bodily functions bother him then he will have a rude awakening when you're on your period or whatever else.

• I dont care but Ill say a joke about it "like did you poop yourself" or say "eeeeeeeeew" in a childish way

• if he's also fartin' but only if he starts

• Ewww... never

• NEVER!!! Never, never!

Unless he asks for it, 'cause he want it

• NEVER! You can't shatter his delusions! Girls never fart or poop!

Now seriously. Anytime, except the first date. But if it has to go, at least try to make a joke out of it, like Austin Powers did :D

• No. Please just don't.

• Whenever you need to fart. It is a natural bodily function

• When he farts... At that instant fart back...

He won't mind at that moment. :D

• Depends. How long have you two been dating?

What Girls Said 2

• When pigs fly.
    Or if that happens...
    When a person can actually shut a revolving door.
    (Hint: If you shut a revolving door, it is no longer a revolving door).
    So what I'm trying to say is... NEVER.

• I figure after I've had sex with him a few times then I feel comfortable enough to share everything :-D