Do white guys date black girls?

I'm attracted to everyone with a great personality. I'm really easy to talk to as well

• i would, date a black girl
  • i wouldn't, date a black girl

Most Helpful Girl

• I hope so :) Don't worry about it girl! You pretty. Some might not others will. You never know!

What Guys Said 4

• I would. Biggest thing stopping a lot of white guys is the belief that we'd be rejected either by her or her family simply for being a white male.

We kinda have it pounded into our heads in school these days that we're the bad guys in race relations...

• My parents always kinda knew I was going to be more attracted to a different race. My parents are totally cool with its just that some families don't feel the same.

• Consider yourself fortunate. My parents have some objections (there's some painful personal history behind them), but their experiences are not my experiences, and my life is my life. It'll take some adjusting on their part, but I'll make them understand.

• I guess it depends. I am not racist, but I find that there are some races I am attracted to more than others. I guess I'm mainly attracted to white girls, but that doesn't mean I couldn't be attracted to black girls. It depends on the girl.

• Yes, I would.

• If I liked her, then yes.

What Girls Said 1