When is it a good time to stop asking her out?

She turned me down for about 6 times already. Should i stop, before i embarass myself?

Most Helpful Girl

• There is nothing worse than a guy who bugs you to date him. I'm going through this now and considering telling him I'm a lesbian, just so he will stop. Personally, I hate it. Needy guys are a no go, but hey, you can't blame a guy for trying? If she's turned you down that many times, she's probably not interested, not meant to be

• She turned me down, and i tried to break contact with her around my 3rd time. I think Valentine's day dance or something. And a few days later, she tried to initiate a conversation again. If she isn't interested, why does she started talking to me again.

• Reality is, she's leading you on, she probably likes the attention, not to sound harsh but yeah,

What Girls Said 4

• My best friend asked me out 7 times in a 3 1/2 year period, I finally went out with him. I honestly think you should stop, makes you look desperate probably to her.

• It depends on what her reasons are. If she just says no or not interested then stop but if she has actual reasons she might just be the busy type of girl

• You're already embarrassing yourself... and probably making her very uncomfortable. She said NO - leave her alone!!!

• @Sara413 Thing is... she doesn't act like that. She keep talking to me. I tried to let her go these days and she's the one who initiate the conversation

• I think you should stop, you don't want her to think you are obsessed.

What Guys Said 4

• How about now. Stop now and pray to whoever that she doesn't hate you.

• She doesn't hate me. We still talk a lot.

• Just stop. Six times is excessive. Kudos for trying but go for someone else.

• Well, 6 times is a lot of times. Especially if you're under 18. Which means that this happened over a very short time period. You should definitely stop now. As for embarrassing yourself... You kind of already accomplished that.

• "Should I stop myself before it's too late?"

Too late