Has anyone gotten back with their ex?

was it better or worst?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• We did get back together! For about 8 hours. He called me, so I went to his house and he asked me to take him back, which I did... Then it was pretty late so I fell asleep on his bed. I woke up pretty early the next morning and expected for him to be right next to me but he wasn't. I was about to go home, and I saw him outside in his car completely drunk, and getting a blow-job. He was trying to hide her too, but the blonde was a bit obvious in comparison to his black jacket that covered her. So yeah, we're done again lol.

What Girls Said 3

• We broke up for the original reason

• Has anyone gotten back with their ex? Yes, I did.
    Was it best? Hell No, it was a waste of time...

• Yes I have and it was a waste of time.

What Guys Said 2

• Right now I wish that would happen. :/
    I don't know why. The girl treated me like crap but when we were together she was real sweet. I guess I'm a sucker for making a cute girl smile. :/

• Yeah, she wanted to get back together so I fucked her with no emotional investment, it was great until she realized what was going on then threw a bitch fit. lol