Will nobody be as good as your first love?

I have this fear about first loves. I feel like everyone loves their first love the most, and im afraid that if my girlfriends first love comes back into her life, that i will be screwed. I feel like i should have fallen in love with someone, and be their first, earlier in my life, because i feel like nobody is as good as a first love.

Most Helpful Girl

• Anyone is better than him.

What Girls Said 4

• i'm thinking it might not be the first love you have problem with, but the fact that you think she cares about him more then you since they had past and that makes you feel uncomfortable... are you her first? If not, do you think your first love is better than your girlfriend? If your girlfriend is your first love then you need to realize that any relationship doesn't necessarily mean that you really loved someone.

• I'm more optimistic than that!

• I will always love my first love the most. Guys can tie or be rlly close and I'm with them but no inequality compare to the first.

• I think that nobody will be as bad as my first love.

What Guys Said 3

• Tons of people are better than your first love.

• If she was so great we'd have still been together

• Well you love the first one with honesty, openness and commitment. Then they fuck you over and having been so giving of yourself; they've rejected you totally as a person, your soul is not worthy! lol. After that you try a different game and eventually conclude women are users who play victim. So you fuck bitches and get money coz it's easier and less hassle.