White guy Asian girl couples?

What goes through your mind when you see a white guy Asian girl couple?

• The dude has a yellow fever.
  • The chick craves for white men.
  • I see no color. They are 2 human beings that love each other.

Most Helpful Girl

• I see mum and dad.

• Awwww :) That's so cute :)

What Guys Said 30

• in the world of interracial dating and racism, there's a structure of status etc .

whites men are at the top with Asian women who just marginally beat white women according to OKCupid dating stats on desirability.

Asian women are a hot commodity in the west since Asian women are known to be family oriented, smart, loyal and very nurturing. oh and feminine.

having dated all sorts of races myself, i dont blame them. i was treated the best by my Asian gfs more than any other race.

they just understand/respect you more, tolerate your inadequacies, and know how to play the traditional role with a modern womens abilities like running a career and being educated.

cultured people like Asians stay stronger in the relationship when things get tough, uncultured people who dont have a stronger sense of identity/family orientedness often flake off. leading to easier break ups and divorces. the west highly values individualism and independence while the east come from a culture of dependency and hierarchy. perhaps this has something to do with it as well.

i like my white girls but Asian girls generally love much better in my opinion.

• I see it all the time, they're just like every other couple to me. The only time it throws me off is when I see eye contract then the girl proceeds to get close to her boyfriend like I'm gonna kidnap her or something.

• Yeah lol that's a bit rude of them.

• Sorry... I'll try to lay off lol.

Don't worry, you're adorable too! ;)

• @BelleGirl21 it's okayyy someone did tell me to learn to share the spotlight.

• Good for them , there's nothing much to think of it really... but I will be lying if A, B doesn't exists.
    Cos it does.

• The reason I ask is I'm Asian with a white bf, and there's always too many haters out there.

• Not much to think about it unless of course it becomes one of those cases where either party dates EXCLUSIVELY a person of certain skin color.

• nothing really. its becoming more and more normal.

• Nothing wrong with it, my first girlfriend was Asian. No, I do not have "yellow fever" or whatever that is... nor was she craving for White boys. We just liked each other and much in common. It didn't work out in the end however, but I wouldn't mind dating a girl again if she was Asian.

• normal couple basically...

• I don't even notice it.. It's just two people in the crowd.

• Number 4 I don't care.

• I suppose most people don't even care until your looking for attention yourself.

• Hahahaha funny how I hate attentions.

• White men and Asians actually aren't all that different. I actually happen to have a crush on a (half) Asian girl currently 😛

• I knew this one gifted guy in my school and his girlfriend is Asian and the lucky guy is lucky cause man was she hot lol.

• I'm in that situation and that's the reaction I get from people who don't know us.

• A happy couple... I get a little jealous and angry.

• I think, "That should be me!"

• Good for them.
    *gets distracted by something shiny*

• I'm going to be completely honest with you, 2 things cross over my head 1. Guy is insecure about penis size 2. Girl has low self esteem. I'm a white guy by the way.

• Lol reality check I'm Asian my bf is a white with an 8 1/2" penis he knows he's big he always afraid he'll hurt me so no he's not insecure of that.
      Haha thanks my self esteem is much higher than the haters :)

• C'mon now babe, you came to the internet to ask question on how people view a relationship between a white guy and a Asian girl, well obviously you've got some sort of problems going over there in that tiny low self esteem of yours. And if I had a small penis I would probably date a Asian girl but the white is right to me. Now get over it, your boyfriend has a small penis and can't satisfy white girls, and you have low self esteem and being with a white man makes you look" better". Bye!

• Haha funny how you assume you know my boyfriend's penis better than me. Thanks for the laugh.

You think you know everything? Well ironically, you got 0% most helpful opinion. Yeah, make sense dumbass :)

• Inter-racial relationships.. We're gonna see more of that in the future

• Nothing wrong with that. They're human, and in love.

• Honestly A does enter my mind unless the girl is stunningly attractive

• D- Both A and B.

• I don't see anything wrong with it, and I am Asian (Chinese) American.

• me too!Where are you from in China?

• Do you like NYC?

• Yeah. I love it here.

• it's cool with me

• A swordsman lives in the reflection of his blade.

• My mind would be blank, as it generally is.

• I voted C, but it's just... you know common.

They tend to be a certain type of couple, but it's not a 'white/yellow fever' thing.

I'd more say that Asian women seem to prioritize different factors in men then white women do, the white guys with those factors end up with those girls. If Asian girls just liked 'any white guys' i'd see more random combos of this type. What I actually see is Asian women scooping up lots of smart, less cocky white guys with good careers.

• i usually see an average/ugly looking Asian girl with a white guy. I usually just think the white guy has an Asian fetish, so he'll take any Asian girl, which is true most of the time. Many of my white friends date Asian girls who are below or average looking, even fobby ones lol.

• Nothing weird, I love Asian girls too...

• So common it borders on cliche. I don't mean it in a negative way. Can't help who you are attrracted to.

• I'm the white guy in your question or at least I have been. I've come to find that if you give off the vibe that you are confident and happy then people won't seem to mind for the most part.

Also are you white-asian, brown-asian, or yellow-asian? Not to be racist it's just that if you're more white it might be easier than the others (in some cases).

Which races give you the worst glances? My guess is Asian.

• In the winter I'm pale white Asian, in the summer I turn yellowish lol but mostly white-Asian. And thanks for the advice :)

Asian girls give me the worst glances :/ Sometimes bitter Asian guys and White girls give me dirty looks too.

• @Anonymous LOL well if I HAVE to I'll see what I can do...

• @hypno-trip "LOL well if I HAVE to I'll see what I can do..."
      As a fellow man sometimes you gotta take one for the team xD

@Anon "Vietnamese. And thank you :)"
      Sounds cute! Thanks for the info lol

• She got the white fever, loves channing tatum, probably hates her own kind.

• Both A and B, it's a mutually beneficial relationship. lmao

What Girls Said 25

• Nothing really crosses my mind. That's like asking:
    "What goes through your mind when you see a guy driving?" or "What goes through your mind when you see a woman with a child?"

• Nice :)

The reason I ask is I'm Asian with a white bf, and there's always too many haters out there.

• It's A and C when I see them. While there are a lot of AWWM couples that are together because they've bonded, there's just as many AWWM couples that are together just because the woman is Asian and the guy has some fetish or believes in the stereotypes about Asian women and their culture. I've had Asian friends who were a victim of that second one, and it makes me sick when someone's turned into a racial fetish.

• I would probably be paying more attention to her shoes or hairstyle. Race wouldn't ecen entire my thoughts.

• I voted C. Underneath all that appearance/country mumbo jumbo crap. They are just two human beings that love each other..

• What goes through my mind really depends on how fast they walk in public. I really fucking hate when couples have to hold hands and stop and smell the roses when they're walking in front of you. Like, take a shit of get off the pot.

• Hahahah! I have to say, for whatever reason I feel like I've seen a lot of Caucasian/Asian couples that walk slow and stop to look at things often. I didn't really think of it until you mentioned this though. I think you've just unearthed a subconscious stereotype I've been pretending I didn't have.

• @PunkBuster107 I just hate when couples in general do that. One time this lollygagging pair of assholes were so deep in love in front of me that I missed my bus home in Chicago during a polar vortex I was furious.

• Hahah, that sounds truly terrible!

• White guys aren't for everybody... cos everyone talks about big dicks and all.

This girl got game or a hole that fits.

• I don't think much of it. It's pretty common where I live, especially east-asian or vietnamese girl with white guy.

However, in the country my family is from a lot of Asian girls have ulterior motives for dating a white guy. Maybe that's where the hate is from.

• I date guys no because he's white. He just happen to be a white.

• I don't see that couple too often here but given what I know now

A and B

• I dont really think anything of it. I know a lot of friends who are Asian (guys and girls) who date other ethnicities. Also I'm half Asian and Part hispanic/white. So I just think "theyre kids are gonna be like me!!" hahaha. ^^

• I picked A. I'm half Asian and can't help but think that because some guys obsess over the fact that I'm Asian. It creeps me out.

• Two people in a relationship.

• Nothing. Good for them.

• it's either ugly Asian girl trying to look better desperately or jealousy white guy try to look stronger?

• Considering I'm around males who ogle Asian women all the time... somebody get that bro some yellow fever advil

• I voted C
    I don't really care about it lol i've seen many interracial couples including white and Asian.

• Yes there are, i wouldn't care about what others think if i date white or other races :) they are jealous so you don't need to care about them ignore theeeeem 😛

• Lol. This is my relationship exactly. I'm Asian, and my bf is caucasian. I don't see anything "wrong" with that.

• Only bitter people think A or B... and people against 'racial mixing'

• Imagine what the parents of that anon girl had to go through.

• Pardon? Who?

• Nothing. They're just another couple I pass by on the street nothing special nothing new

• Up vote for you, If I ask this question you will get the best answer again.

• I see color... and go OMG THIER SO CUTE :3 Love comes in all shades and colors!

• Awww that's so cute :) Thank you :)

• I'm Asian & I've only dated white guys. Never really saw it as interracial dating until someone pointed it out one day. I always forget that I'm not white & he's not Asian. It always felt weird for me to say "white people this or white people that"

• What I wish to be.

• I don't see race (or gender with homosexual couples) I honestly don't care they are just normal people in love

• I don't think anything about it.

• i vote for c. we are just human.

• Nothing, maybe a happy couple. I don't have issues with interracial couples. I am white and have dated Asian men before.