Do black guys not like black women anymore?

Everyday I see a lot of black man dating women outside of their race. I have absolutely no issue with that bc my logic is if you're attractive & have a good personality I'll like you. What I don't like is that these same men will go and say "I like this girl better bc she doesn't have an ugly attitude or her hair is real." It's always some stupid excuse like that. I have real hair on my head & I don't have trouble growing hair at all. I'm not loud and rachet & I don't have an attitude.

Most Helpful Guy

• They're falling victim to believing stereotypes about their own race.

• Sad but true

• Well where I live I see both sides. I never fed into the stereotypes and I have been judged all my life for what I'm not but i have also experienced being accepted later in life. I know a lot of people that are proud to be a stereotype and it makes me uncomfortable sometimes but when I'm around them I stick out like a sore thumb for the right reasons.

• agree it's disgusting

What Guys Said 1

• they just prefer other girls but come up with the dumbest excuses lol.

What Girls Said 5

• I believe that the examples you gave are just some exceptions. I don't want to think that most black men think like that. Or at least I hope not... Anyway I can guess that you see more multinational couples everyday because finally people have realized that we are all humans and there are not so many oppositions to that kind of relationships between people as there once were... And not because of the explanation you gave...

• Not every black guy that dates outside of the race does so because they don't like black women. But there are quite a few that go out of their way to make it known that they dislike black women by listing off a bunch of stereotypes. Those are the ones that I don't like.

You're allowed to date who you want. Everyone has a preference. What it's not ok to do is bash those that are not of your preference. Then it becomes a problem.

• I don't know most black guys who have rejected me have told me it's because I'm black or "too black". So I just ignore them now

• The guys that say that have either gotten turned down by black girls who they were interested in or they like to generalize all black women negativity because the ones they've encountered are stereotypes. I agree that people can date whoever they want regardless of race, just say I prefer non-black girls instead of saying 'I don't date black girls because of ___ (insert stereotype).

• hmmm, well there is this... www.blackpeoplemeet.com/