Why are men today so bitter and screwed up in the head?

I don't get me wrong I don't particularly like women either women are catty annoying evil cunts that are really shitty and jealous. But they've always been this way. Guys used to be the cooler gender but now they're worse than women and some decrepid screwed up freaks and monsters with no morals decency and have some deep rooted hatred for all women but like being a sub slave to some psycho female. What is wrong with crazy psychotic men. Where did it all go wrong. Why are they like screwed up kids. Men are more feminine than women. Why are they not real men and just want to compete with dominate or harass women. and why do men abuse good women and kiss up to mean crazy evil women. Also males r weak scared pussies. Scared of anything rude narcissistic arrogant and they think they're the women! They only care about their needs and nothing else. They take their anger out on other women. They have no guts or soul. They're mamas boys or idiots. Are there any really normal guys left out there. They're scared to pay for dinner. If they do pay for dinner they're screwed up in the head and give notbing to a woman sexually. Or they don't pay for dinner and just what sex and to use someone. Where are the normal guys are they even out there most guys don't want to give women anything in there looking to just take from them in their screwed up in the head and crazy and looking to take their anger out on women for what some other woman did to them.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, I think that you're wrong in your assumption that most men are like this, but I have seen this woman-hating become more common so I'll tell you what I think it is. You can feel free to agree with it or not, I don't particularly care.

A lot of men have gotten into their heads that if they're good enough, are well intentioned and treat a girl with respect that women will love them and treat them well in return. When these guys become enamored with a girl, sometimes the girl will go out with them and everything will be peachy. Most of the time, however, the girl will not be interested in a certain guy which isn't necessarily wrong by any means. But some guys have a tendency to get rejected a lot and sometimes they're treated like crap by women who don't give a crap about their feelings. It's typically a case of these men going after the wrong type of women, just like a lot of women go after the wrong type of men. But sometimes it's men who, because they're lacking in some way, tend to get cheated on a lot by women they've dated. Anyways, when a guy gets treated like crap all the time it bruises his ego and self esteem a little bit more every time. Eventually, it reaches a point where they become bitter because they're sick of being treated like crap all the time. When this happens, some people give up for a while, some people lash out at others, and some people let this bitterness fester under the surface and have an effect on their future relationships. They won't try as hard, they won't want to sacrifice as much they'll go straight to the perceived reward, sex. Sometimes they'll give up on a girl once she's given him what he wanted, sometimes he'll date her without showing respect for her because to him, she probably isn't any more worthy of respect than the other women who ripped out his heart.

Anyways, long story short, men become bitter for the same reason women like yourself do, they're getting treated like garbage over and over again.

• You described this very, very well and without pointing fingers or making any generalized statements about either gender.. kudos, young man!

• I hope that you get the MHO :)

• Thanks :)

What Guys Said 27

• Because for what, 4 decades plus now we've been raising boys NOT to be masculine. And praised them for being soft and well behaved in school. Then dump them in the dating world where they crash and burn, and notice the guys who were jackasses doing better, so maybe copy them, or just keep being wusses.

• Not over here mate. We're fighting and drinking by the age of 13. I'm not saying it's right but at least boys follow their own noses and act like boys not pussy whipped fairys

• ... and guys say the same about girls basiccally...

gosh when this "battle of the genders", will end?

• Ok, I'm having a hard time deconstructing this whole rant so bear with me.

I only agree on one point. Lots of guys are intimidated by girls, true, and instead of standing up for themselves they go and, as you say, "kiss up" to the most narcissistic and arrogant girls out there, which is quite contradictory.

But no, men do not think like women or want to be women. If a guy is doubtful to pay for dinner on a first date means he wants to offer to pay it respectfully (you never know these days) but this doesn't mean he is weak. We do need a little bit of help with dating rules and gender roles as women are becoming more masculine and a bit self-assured. There have been moments when I move a lady's chair or open the door for her and given a bad look. I'm like "Ok.. proceed with caution".

And to be fair, women act more self entitled than men generally. This doesn't mean all women are "evil cunts" and "jealous"(?) wtf, but don't blame a guys for staying away from girls who doesn't own a little bit of humility and kindness.

• You are right!
    i completely agree, its because todays men, well were raised by boys, its a problem that happened after the 1950's

fathers werent around to raise their sons (too busy working) and show them what their fathers showed them, how to have the will of a man

Thats why so many guys have resentment towards fathers, or a disconnect

But the problem is even deeper than that, many boys dont have fathers growing up
    i didn't he passed away, i was raised by women. Only women
    My teachers, mom, sister, were all the people who influenced my decisions and shaped my view of the world

There are books that should be given to boys at the age of 16
    Fire in The Belly by Sam Keen, talks about how men will have to become men in the 21st century

Also women are becoming more masculine, its a change in polarity
    and its destroying mankind, humanity

Men have the knowledge within them, Women have the understanding of that knowledge
    But in order to access that knowledge a boy must become a man and a girl must become a Woman, and both must be together to obtain and understand the knowledge within us!

• Because PATRIARCHY
    My actual thoughts on what you've said is honestly that femenism HAS screwed with some guys thinking. That they SHOULDN'T pay or that they SHOULDN'T be forward at all.
    Sounds like you've either just had a lot of unfortunate experience with men or that you're just overly cynical.

• I feel like this is a troll post, but I'll respond With some personal evidence. A woman taught me to treat women the way I do. I don't treat the badly now, but I will never treat another woman as well as the only one I loved. I was there for that girl in every shitty situation that happened when we were together. I loved her and treated her like a queen. I honestly have all the confidence in the world when I say no one will ever lover her as much I did or treat her as well. She still cheated on me though. Staying in shape, treating her to dinners, massaging her feet, fucking her senseless , buying her flowers at random, listen to all her problems, back rubs, vacations, support through her mothers death and the list goes on. She still cheated on me though, twice! The most insulting part about it is, that I look better than the guy and he's a jerk, but she loves him. So she taught me, that no matter how hard you try you can still fail. I see absolutely no point in being "a real man" or a "gentleman" because either she's going to love me or she won't.

• Because of one woman? That's weakness and pathetic

• The internet is filled with stories just like his.

• you can call it weakness if you like, but the girl that loves me right now and "wants to spend her life with me" right now only took half the effort of the old one. Either she will love me or she won't and thats the plain truth. Love is one of the few things hard work can't help, because that person has the free will the choose to leave you. I have no right to stop them, but she helped me learn that lesson. No matter what we'd been through it was worthless because she has the right to not love me, and so does my current girl. I just know that I won't waste to time or give my heart out like that because it really is a waste of my time.

• Are you sure that we're the ones who are bitter and screwed up in the head? Which do you think is the more likely scenario, that there's a problem with every single guy in the world or that there's a problem with you?

• Exactly. If everyone you meet is an asshole... YOU'RE the asshole.

• Haha, I guess one person doesn't see it that way. Pretty illustrative of the point that I was making though. :D

• "most guys. . . looking to take their anger out on women for what some other woman did to them."

Hmm.

• I like it how the biased against the other gender threads are allowed 👎. Meet different types of people if what your doing isn't working.

• We have always been bitter and screwed up in the head. Its just that we can finally express our feelings online where we won't be judged as much as irl.

• Because of this. And this is the only answer and the correct answer.

You have a lot of reading and thinking to do. So, I suggest you begin forthwith.

http://www.lawfulpath.com/ref/sw4qw/index.shtml

• Feminism. Period.

• Dear girl, why so upset?
    The world is just made like this. by us. humans.
    This is just an emotional rage.
    What is the real problem?
    Have you just lost a boyfriend, or been shocked?
    This is just the way life is.
    And if you want a "real", violent, rude and paying guy, look around you.
    Where I am, in the Netherlands, there are more than enought "real" guys.
    But more important is that if you want such a guy, he might be closer than you think,

• I used to be a nice person but western society doesn't really support that kind of behavior. everyone tells you that your on your own and you have to compete for everything from the star. where do you think that leads?

• Its feminization of men. You are seeing the results of that it will go worse

• Well, I am officially offended by this article. You just made all of the negative sides of guys.

• You should machine gun a mall to demonstrate your disapproval. It's the only logical solution.

• Yes it seems like men are scared of women now days but isn't that what y'all wanted?

• why do woman only care about money

• Bc they need money for happiness... money buys happiness. Aka clothes hair products make up Starbucks coffee. And other shit that has nothing to do with sucking this D!

• Because women are picky as hell these days.

-Oh, he's not tall enough.

-Oh, he can't hold a conversation

-His fashion is lacking

-He doesn't have enough confidence

-He isn't making enough

-He's not manly enough

-He's not the right race

These are just a small portion of what I hear women say on the daily basis. Not to me; however, but just in general. Dating sites, GAG, real life, Youtube videos. Women seem to become pickier and pickier and it frustrates men.

Ever heard the theory that 10% of the men get most of the women. I believe that is true... although that percentage is way off. However... I know a lot of kind, successful singe men who have never been in a relationship because women are too picky to give some men the time of day.

• They took heels, and skirts from us. Both were originally meant for men

• Feminism and being taught that anything masculine is bad. Single mothers raising children without a father figure.

• Uh oh, it's that same bitter, man-hating woman again. You need serious professional help.

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1390599-why-are-males-always-projecting-their-own-flaws-onto-others-or-women

• No the losers like u or other male trolls who insult abuse or mistreat me or other women r the psychos who need help. Get it fast nutjob

• People mistreating YOU? Who could have imagined? Had a look in a mirror recently? LMOA!

You calling anyone else a troll or psycho is fucking rich!

• Worth your time to read:
    www.breitbart.com/.../

• You're clearly paying attention to the wrong guys. Most women do, at least when they're young. That's why there are so many guys out there who believe in using "game" to get girls. They believe in it because it works so well, and it works so well because women like you tend to fall for it very readily.

It's obvious that you've encountered some bad men. If you choose to believe that all men are equally bad, then you're only screwing yourself out of future happiness. My advice to you is to choose better guys. We're out there, but we're usually not the first choice of women like you. Who you choose to associate with says more about you than anything, and by choosing to cavort with low-quality men, you're telling the world that you're not a quality person yourself.

• You are 100% RIGHT! Most women are only interested in some kind of jerk, jackass or thug and then these same women have the gall to complain that men are no good! It's really sad!

• I completely agree with your first sentence

• are u done venting?

What Girls Said 4

• You know, there's a saying: "If you run into one asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole."

The point is, if you only seem to find shitty people in your life, the only common denominator is YOU. Either something about you is attracting shitty people, or you are only focusing your energy and attention on shitty people, or, the more likely scenario, YOU are a shitty person and people are reflecting that back to you.

The energy that you put out into the world is generally the energy that you will receive back.

• I think people who are assholes get peeved by small, insignificant things other people do, making those people seem like assholes to them, which makes them be assholes because they feel like they're being disrespected or that other people are annoying or incompetent and it stresses them out.

• what the hell even. No.

• Everybody is bitter and screwed up in the head nowadays, it's not just a dude thing.

• Actually, you sound like the bitter one. Maybe you're just attracting a certain type of men. I have not experienced most that from the men I meet.