How to get a boyfriend?

I am 13 and yes i know wow that's young. but i am ready for a relationship. Iam very smart and intellegent and i am ready for a serious relationship i just don't have any one so i would like the girls to give me some flirt tips and whatever and the guys to give me tips about what and what not to do and other stuff because i think i am ready i just hate my body like my picture omg i am ugly so i also wanna know how ugly i am 1-10 :) thanks and please i only want opinions from people who have advice and tips and hey i could use this and so could so many other girls so i also hope the comments are good and they help other people who have the same question :) thanfk you

Most Helpful Guy

• You are too cute and beautiful, not ugly, perhaps still you are not too mature so they ignore you otherwise everything is perfect.

What Guys Said 5

• Serious relationships doesn't happen at such young age, but, I'm not against young teens dating, hell, my first girlfriend and kiss was with eleven, and by the age of 14 I've already had 4 girlfriends, that's why I know that they aren't too serious, but they help you to grow as a person and you have some experience in the relationship world.

Anyways, the best way to get a boyfriend is to talk to guys, like if they were friends, don't just go for the cute guys, talk to anyone, let them know that you're open to talk, that you're friendly and cool to be around. Studies show that we are more attracted to those people we see are having fun, so smile, laugh and have fun, and you'll see more guys getting interested in you.
    Don't be a bitch, always stay humble, and treat others like you want others to treat you, this will attract the best guys, the ones that will treat you like you deserve.
    You're a pretty girl, so most guys do find you attractive, the only thing you need is to interact with them.
    Oh, and don't focus on getting a boyfriend, people can see that, and will draw them away, so just have patience, enjoy the journey. Maybe you won't get a boyfriend in the next 3-4 months, or even more, but you'll build new relationships with guys, and you'll end up liking one of those guys, he'll end up liking you, and BOOM, you're a couple. Remember that the best relationships come off from great friendships.

• "I am 13 and yes i know wow that's young. but i am ready for a relationship. Iam very smart and intellegent and i am ready for a serious relationship.."

31.media.tumblr.com/.../...e_njhm2vcoDE1qbrkp0.gif

• Be yourself. Sounds old fashioned, but it really works. If you're real with a guy, you'll both find out if you go together, and you'll have longer lasting, more meaningful relationships.
    P. S. You're not ugly. So be careful cuz most guys have one thing on the mind at that age. I'd wait until you're at least 16.

• Thanks i know about the age think and their minds but my school the kids aren't raised like perverts but yeah i know and people say i look 16 so sometimes i'm like eww your 30 but ok thanks really

• 30? You'd better watch out for those guys.

• just wait and you'll find him.

if you like a guy, then go tell them, try not to be shy :-)

• just giggle at a guy you like after all his jokes and hang with him a lot.

• i try just i am really shy and he is like nicest to me (ik thats not a word) but i just smile and than can't say anything

• but i don't look like the giggle type

• doesn't matter. the cute giggle always works :3

What Girls Said 2

• The fact that you asked this question just shows that you have a bit more maturing to do before you get a boyfriend.

• My advice is: have patience, know what you want, and look around you.