Do I take the leap?

I screwed up before with the love of my life. I didn't move back home to be with him. Now things are extremely rocky and he semi hates me. Everytime I have told him I missed him...his response is " if you missed me you would be here"... do I take the leap and move back home just to show him I do want hkm and always have?

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends. Do you really want him or not? If so then why are you stalling?

• I always have. I was young, scared and insecure in the past and couldn't just up and leave school and everything. The problem is now... if I move back.. im moving back for him and I don't know what I would do if it didn't work out

• How do you know that?

• Simple he tells you if you wanted him you'd be there but when you go he stands you up

What Guys Said 1

• NO, HE SHOULD NOT BE CONTROLLING YOU LIKE THIS. HE IS MAKING YOU FEEL GUILTY FOR YOUR DECISION AND THAT IS MESSED UP. HE'S PROBABLY HOPING THAT IF YOU FEEL BAD ENOUGH YOU'LL MOVE BACK HOME WITH HIM. DON'T MOVE IN WITH HIM OUT OF PITY OR GUILT, MOVE IN WITH HIM BECAUSE YOU WANT TO MOVE IN WITH HIM.

• I do want to. The problem though was that in the past I wasn't ready to jump in like that... I hurt him.. but it was what I wanted... I was just in a shitty relationship with so many problems though

• IF YOU WANT TO, MOVE IN WITH HIM

What Girls Said 1

• Well why did you move away in the first place? i think you need to remember why you moved away and what moving brought to your life, if you moved away for a better job or something then i think he can't force you to move back, why doesn't he move to you if he loves you that much? why is he trying to force you YOU to move back? doesnt' seem fair to me.

• He has a family business he runs

• It wasn't him. I am not scared of him and he's never done anything to me but be there

• hmm... it's definitely tricky, i mean if you haven't got anything more important going on out of town then i guess you could move back but the question do you really see it working if you get back with him? do you feel ready to be in a relationship with someone?