Why do White guys date so many Asian girls? The vast majority of White Girls aren't attracted to Asian men so it doesn't even out. What is your take?

This is what i've experienced as a 30 yr old Asian American guy that's lived in US 4 cities. This significantly lowers the dating pool for Asian American guys and barely affects White girls at all since :

A.) Whites have a large population to draw from
B.)An attractive white girl can easiliy get a man of any race.

How do you think this came about? Is it the decades of America fetishizing Asian women through social interactions and media stereotyping? Is it because socio-economically many Asian girls grew up in white neighborhoods and as women, can socially adapt better? What is your take?

Most Helpful Guy

• Based on insights I've gathered from Asian women who date interracially (using INFORMAL methods like conversations and eavesdropping, which isn't totally reliable), it appears that it's the Asian women driving this phenomenon, as one would expect.

Why is that? Well, there are several reasons.
    1. They see western white men as status symbols.
    2. They hate their own race/culture.
    3. They happened to date interracially by chance.

There may be a few other motives but then again it's not something I give to much thought about. My own mother is one of those Asian women, and I recall hearing her say she doesn't like Filipino men.

What Girls Said 1

• haven't you heard? because white girls go for black guys. it's the circle of life. you should go for black girls to even it out.

What Guys Said 6

• Another Asian whine question?
    "White men be stealing all our women" lol

• treasure.diylol.com/.../...t-aint-right-034215.jpg

Well... thats what jesus said soo...

• As an East Asian man living in Amurrica I don't care who Asian women prefer as long as I get some kind of attractive girl. Also I wouldn't sell yourself short, there's a lot of girls out there who like East Asian men, not all of them of course but a sizeable handful...

• Why the hell does it have to "even out"?

Why the hell does it even matter?

• I don't mean to be rude. I think Asian girls think white guys are romantic, so they date white guys.

• They're generally petite and well behaved, that's why I like them.