Is it feminine when a boy has cakes?

I kind of like it when there's something obvious back there, but is it considered feminine in general?

Most Helpful Guy

• Many women love a guy with a sizable ass. :-P

What Guys Said 4

• No, I don't think that guys having some ass on them is feminine at all. Lots of dudes has attractive butts that women love & would do anything to be with that guy. For me I have some cakes on me too they giggle but I keep that a secret most times at home. Other than that both males and females has many body parts that grows out to be good looking in their own ways.

• Cakes are very yummy. That's all I got out of this.

• Depends on the cake.

• Cakes? How are cakes feminine? and who cares if a guy is feminine? I am more feminine, idc?

What Girls Said 1

• At first, I was just like, "damn, a man can't eat a piece cake in peace now" then I got what you meant lol And not it is not feminine. Guys have asses too.

• not just asses, but the round perky ones that stick out a bit

• Yeah, guys tend to have those more than women especially when they work out. I've never dated a flat assed man.