Girls, what's a guy to do when he loves his single and very simple life but would like to share it with a like minded gal?

I absolutely love my single life - not because I'm open to date all the gals I want but because my life is so simple and free and enjoyable in every respect. I guess I'm saying I really don't want to give up this kind of life I have - I love my career - I have no children and though I think they are pretty awesome , I do not want any - I travel anytime I want and I'm free to do practically anything I want. Here is the kicker , I'd love to spend quality time with a quality gal and do great things together but remain in my current lifestyle. Hmmmmm .... Is this a pickle or what ? Let's be serious about our responses please and try not to take cheap shots at the single guy lol 🙈
Thank you up front for your two cents. I find it difficult to believe there are woman out there who would go for this ... even with a great guy like me ( lol ) it seems what I may be looking for is a girl " friend " just like me ?

3

Most Helpful Girl

• I actually have been in a nine year relationship where the guy is very much like this. I am now pregnant with his child. He doesn't want kids either, but a whoops kind of happened. He is come to terms with our daughter coming in July, but still wants to kind of break up and live the single life. we've been together most of his twenties. I don't think he will ever change, as you probably won't either. So I would say that there probably are girls out there that would be like my dad, as I was in the beginning, but don't string them along for 9 years, and just make sure that they understand that you do not ever want to settle down. Make it very, very clear, although he made it clear to me, I thought that he might change one day. He still has not after nine years. I can say that I am having a baby with my best friend. My son from a previous relationship and my daughter will have an awesome dad.

What Girls Said 2

• Casually dating one woman would allow you to not only share some quality time with a nice girl but also remain free to do what you like, with no commitment. The thing is finding a girl who is looking for the same thing- a casual dating partner but a simple life of her own. When you find that, she won't push you into anything serious or force you to change your lifestyle because that's not what she wants either. I'm sure you can find a good woman!

• find a woman who's past child bearing age.. and you won't have a problem with her wanting to have kids.