Will I ever find love?

It always seems like I am picking the wrong guys.....the one's who have girlfriends and aren't available, or I am picking guys that seem like a perfect match but I have no connection with.....I feel like it's all a hopeless effort.....

Most Helpful Guy

• Have you set a too high of standard? Are you looking for Mr. RIGHT and no one else will do? If so he probably only exists in your head, relationships take work, and they build from shared experiences. The question is, is this the pattern, you meet a guy, you go out a few times, things seem to be going well, but he just doesn't have_____ so you reject him and go to the next guy and same thing? The creature you have in your head is fictional, people are flawed and messy and take work. Relationships are not effortless, it takes compromise and patience to be with someone. And if you can't do that, then yes you will never get into a relationship.

• i just never have the fireworks... with any of them...

What Guys Said 4

• Stop looking and start living, someone'll catch up with you later.

• Yes why not world is big n someone is waiting for u 😊 n tell me when you got your love

• You will, don't girl 've up hope

• Probably not it doesn't exist

What Girls Said 0