How do I give girls excitement?

A lot of times, I'll hear girls say that they are "bored"...

Like just going to their jobs every day.

How do I give them excitement? I am rich.

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't use your rich status to gain a good woman... because they don't want that... and giving a tone of things to girls right from the start is just too much... we didn't earn it... so we won't feel worthy of being given anything, from dates in the past i've told guys please do not get me anything... they end up doing so... they don't realize how bad they make me feel... so... i don't think the fact your rich matters... if you want to give a girl excitment be romantic (no not a romantic highly expensive dinner), so something original that doesn't coast a zillion lol, just sit and talk, make them laugh every chance you get (because i'm sure after a horrid week of work they could use a lot of belly laughs hehe :P something we can't do at work).

• I doubt a girl would get in your car or private jet straight away ether, doesn't seem legit :P lol

• I don't really care what you say... I have learned not to get drawn into petty arguments with complete strangers that don't know me...

• It's a buzzkill.

What Girls Said 5

• It depends really. What do you mean by excitement. And don't use your money because they'll just take advantage of you if you like a girl make her like you by being spontaneous Surprise her at her lunch with a picnic or do something like that girls love being surprised.

• Yea but I'm filthy rich and drive a Lamborghini. I can take them on a private jet journey if I wanted to. What should I/could I, do?

• I'm not saying you have to be poor. You know if you just want a fling sure spend all the money you want on her.

• I didn't say I would spend that much... and if I have it... what's the difference... if I'm already driving a Lamborghini... it is not any more to let her drive in it...

And if she's young and hot and I can get in that pussy... definitely worth it... only live once.

:)

• Throw money at them.

• give them the D

• You have to be spontaneous. Like take her to places on a whim.

• Like where? Maybe just let her ride in my Lamborghini? What else? Think of the most adventurous, exciting things you can think of. Put yourself in her shoes.

• Take her skydiving. Or to a weird restaurant that sells exotic food. Or to a theme park to pretend like you're in high school again.

• I think just giving her a lot of sex is more exciting than that. Would you agree? Especially if she's past a certain age?

I could give her a lap dance in a bedroom. That would be better.

Do you agree in any way?

• Hop out of a bush while screaming

What Guys Said 3

• Girls who state they're bored aren't worth my time. Really... if I'm bored, you know what I do? I think, and observe. There's always something to watch. You know what people who are bored all the time can't do? Think.

• You... throw glitter in the air?

• Your rich? Lol than the possibilites are almost endless. I would say rent those wave runner things for both of u and freaking blast around in those things. I always wanted to try that.