What did I do? Please help? Please?

I started texting this guy I always had a crush on. He was very nice flirty saying we can go on dates and everything but we actually never went. Mostly because of the timing we had. When we talked he acted really positive saying he liked talking to me, and that there will be many more times to cuddle and hangout. Today is a month since we starting texting. He was being very serious with me and we eventually met up hookuped and talked everyday. He went to Cali on vaction for a week and came back today. I saw online he brought another girl flowers. Do I have any place to be mad? Hurt? What should I do? Is he just a play? I'm so upset

Most Helpful Guy

• Nothing happened between you officially, so I think he hooked up with another girl.

What Guys Said 2

• Obviously he's found another girl. Time to move on. If he comes back to you, what do at that point is up to you. But just remember, you were never his first option.

• yes maam u do. im sorru that happen to u. its guys like that that makes us good guys look like crap

What Girls Said 2

• I think you do have a right to be hurt. It seems as though he led you on. You don't have to be dating a guy to be heartbroken. Maybe ask him if you two are serious or just a fling. I'm sorry he hurt you. Guys suck sometimes

• You definitely have a right to be hurt. He led you on saying he wanted to date you and so on. He's a payer. Don't give him a second thought. The best revenge is being happy and becoming a stronger person. Working out helps too cause when he sees you, he'll be wishing he still has dat ass. (NOTE: MAKE SURE HE DIDN'T GET FLOWERS FOR HIS SISTER OR A RELATIVE CAUSE MAYBE HE DOES LIKE YOU I don't know IF IT IS NOT A RELATIVE HE IS A PLAYER)