What's your experience with dating military girls (both men and women, staights, bis and homosexuals)?

Right now, I'm currently dating a woman who was just recently honorably discharged from the US Marine Corps and for a military service member, she was such a sweetheart. Even though I really don't need anyone to look after me and can handle my own, she's told me plenty of times that she doesn't care how tough I really am or think I am, she'll still look after me when it's neccessary.

Most Helpful Girl

• I used to date a Combat Engineer. He was an amazing guy. He loved his job and he taught me quite a lot of things. Sucks he had to relocate to a city 6 hours away though.

• To add to my military girlfriend's personality, for all of her military backgound, bravery and tenacity that she has, she surprisingly still has femininity and maternal instincts in her.

What Girls Said 1

• The military men "I" have dated overall, fall into two categories.

"PTSD" & "non PTSD"

What Guys Said 1

• Sorry... no experience here.