Are there any guys in the world at all who don't care about looks and only care about personality?

Are there any guys on this planet who only care for personality and don't give a shit about how a girl looks? I'm not asking if you are one of them cause I'm 99.9% sure you all do care about looks at least to some extent and that's completely fine. But are there guys in the world who don't care about looks and WHERE CAN I FIND THEM? What type of guys are like that?

Some of you asked why would I want a guy who doesn't care about how I look etc etc.. of course I'd like a guy to think I'm pretty.. but the fact is that I'm not and if guys who don't care about looks don't exist I'm gonna be single forever. No one would date a monster like me if they care about looks.

Most Helpful Guy

• spiritual men? That's my guess

What Guys Said 27

• Sure. Some asexuals don't care at all about appearance.

I'd guess some pansexuals may not.

Otherwise people care. They may not have high standards. They may have unusual tastes. But they care.

I wouldn't want to be with someone who didn't. I don't want them to overlook my body I want them to like it.

• Regarding your update:
      The wonderful/terrible thing about men is that physically they view women as a collection of body parts. Odds are no matter what your shape some guy thinks some part is really hot.

• Yea my body is not that bad, I'm not even slightly overweight or anything, face is the big problem. And I know that when it comes to relationships face is more important than body.

• Personally I disagree. If i were single, i'd absolutely get into a relationship with a 'butterface' if we clicked. Body matters -more- to me. Face is nice to have.

It's true that people tend to assume good personality traits about a nice face, but if we're paying attemtion as we get to know people we see them as they are. And if I care about someone, their smile when they see me, their eyes locking with mine, their face when excited, all are going to make me happy. I think i actually require a decent (not perfect by any means) body -more-. Because to be more than friends, i have to want to have sex with them, and that's more body driven than face driven.

The older you get the more your relative attractiveness is based onhow you maintain your body, style yourself, etc.

• You seem to be thinking that attractiveness is a constant which any man will judge identically.

That isn't true, though. There are some women who are generally considered physically attractive, but it isn't going to click for all men. There are some women who are generally considered physically unattractive, but some men still find them physically attractive.

Another thing is that, besides initial physical appeal, men can find women more attractive over time. If she is otherwise interesting, and likable, a man can start to like her appearance even if she hasn't physically changed. Likewise, a physically attractive woman who is passive aggressive or mean-spirited can start to seem rather plain. I've experienced this firsthand.

• The huge vast majority of guys care about looks because we can't help it. You can't be attracted to someone unless you're attracted to them...
    There are super ugly guys who have to settle for super ugly girls. But really looks matter to practically every guy.

• It's gonna be veeeery tough to find a guy that will not care even a little about looks.
    We all care to some extent, we still think personality is much more important, but still, if she's not attractive to us, we won't wanna go out with her.

• Desperate Catholics? maybe a change from little boys. I don't care for personality in the same sense that a girl doesn't give a shit how nice I am. That's the game. You can find sex though easily, go on adult friend finder, plenty of desperate guys.

• If you find said creature, let me know. I want to see it with my own two eyes.

• Physical attraction is part of the formula you know. She can't mobidly obese for example. That being said when you crush on someone usually you rate them hotter than they actually are.

• Are there any girls who would want to date this guy?

mlpforums.com/.../img-2641959-1-1385791849500.jpg

Probably not right? Same thing applies to men as well.

• Well I don't think so... When u r looking for girlfriend/boyfriend or a partner you would want him/her to be attractive.. well at least to you.. otherwise there would be no difference between friend and girlfriend (even male and female for this matter)

• sure they exist basically... but they belong to the minority basicall...

• Right here. Right. Here. Once fell for a hot complete bitch and that changed my views on everything. Though to some extent, i still care. Like when going out, she should at least try to look nice. Even though she isn't that pertty. I am not very handsome myself, and i am self conscious about it. You can't find a guy who doesn't care at all. Like i said, to some extent we all care about looks.

• Everyone has preferences and standards in regards to physical appearance and hygiene. It's hard-wired into us, and for good reason.

• Unfortunately, I'm not one of those guys. That's not to say that I don't care about personality. I just value looks just as much.

• blind men?

if a girl isn't sufficiently attractive... ever tried playing pool with a piece of rope?

the heart wants what it wants, haha

• It really depends here. I think anyone can love another for their non-physical attributes, but they basically have to have _awesome_ chemistry. Chemistry trumps all in my opinion.

• Looks really don't matter for me all I want is her nice behaviour towards me n love ❤😊

• Yeah of course there are. You just need to find a blind guy.

• If you looking for a guy who dont care about looks. You shit out of luck seriously lol. Unless he use to be a girl

• I care about the personality more than looks but I still care about the looks too, my face isn't the best looking one out there and I guess I just have to find a girl that loves me for me

• I care about looks and personality both... its like 50-50... sorry looks are important ! 💗

• I think they exist but i have only seen ugly guys with good looking girls, not the other way around but i am sure they aren't too far to find.

• Yes im only in personality

• I think no :P

• Wait till guys are in their upper twenties... then a lot of shit changes

• We all care about looks at least a little, so do girls, but we do care about personality too

• i dont care about looks but she can't be fugly. she has to be at least slightly cute. but yes, im on of those men you say.

• Maybe blind men. I don't know any blind people so I don't know how picky they get with their dates, but they likely care less than other people. Although I suspect they still have some preferences about the woman's shape.

If there are men that don't care about looks at all, then why would they even be straight? I am being serious. Looks matter to everyone to at least some extent, or else they would be humping trees, rocks, and animals instead of having sex with other human's. Physical attraction is what drives our sexual desire.

I can't even imagine why you would want a man that didn't like they way you look. Even if you found the guy you are looking for, it is unlikely that you will be attracted to him, or that your personalities would be compatible.

What Girls Said 7

• I have seen guys date ugly girls, if that's what you're asking. You can find one, but try not to have high standards. I know this fat girl who is really picky about how guys should look then she wonders why she always gets dissed. If you're not cute, give guys who are on the ugly side a chance. He probably won't be good looking or really popular but he might appreciate you

• Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. And a thousand times YES. I've met these guys. They do exist.

They're not in a particular "place" that I can find, but I've found quite a few online. Simply asking a question like this or a poll question can weed them out.

• Blind guys, probably. Other than that, I'm pretty sure that all humans care about looks to some extent.

• In all reality when you fall in love with someone and their personality they become attractive to you whether they are socially attractive or not. So I feel like even if a guy said he doesn't care about looks he still is going to find you attractive. Why would you want a guy that doesn't care anyway? I love hearing my boyfriend tell me I'm beautiful. Or that I look hot tonight. Or that he loves my ass.

• Every single guy does care about looks just like we girls do, it's just Natural and there won't be any attractions if You don't meet their taste, it matters if a guy/girl is beautiful personality wise but there won't be any attraction

• Hahahahahahahaha. No.

Men are hard wired to base everything on looks first and personality second. ALWAYS. It's alright, just accept your pass into the "ugly girl club because we don't wear make up, dress like a daffodil, are nerds, love video games, math, etc." and focus on your passion. You'll be here for awhile

• Blind men... you can find them walking around with sunglasses, dogs or walking sticks.

But, I'm pretty sure a guy would learn to love a girl even if she doesn't look as pretty as supermodels or celebrities.